News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Suggestions on what I should do next on single player in AC:WW

Started by DSWiiMaster42, November 15, 2007, 08:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSWiiMaster42

I really don't know what I should do next in single player, and no one will bother to tell me their FCs for this game, so I need some suggestions please. Thanks.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

DSWiiMaster42

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

HYRULESEAS

I am currently trying to do that, but the trees won't grow directly next to another tree. I am also trying to make that water world theme that NP made, but I am having no sucess with the beach color, and brick color.:(           

Ridley for Brawl!  hi i'm Toad! :)

Oren

Quote from: HYRULESEAS on December 11, 2007, 02:25:17 PM
I am currently trying to do that, but the trees won't grow directly next to another tree. I am also trying to make that water world theme that NP made, but I am having no sucess with the beach color, and brick color.:(           
they make it look so easy in Np.. but its really hard to do

xphantomx

Quote from: Oren on January 14, 2008, 07:56:55 PM
Quote from: HYRULESEAS on December 11, 2007, 02:25:17 PM
they make it look so easy in Np.. but its really hard to do
trees cant grow next to each other without hacking

also @dude.who.started.thread: try remodeling your town by making orchards and large gardens of flowers