News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Spoiler Thread. -Post all Spoiler Threads/Posts here.-

Started by Geno, January 28, 2008, 10:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

I saw the Ridley thing and if you watched the videos they show a giant shadowbug version of characters. Also in the last part of the video where they sohow all of the characters in the purple area, there is a normal sized Ridley. Also if he doesn't get in, I wouldn't mind too much after seeing all this.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Oren

Quote from: Ridley on January 29, 2008, 11:50:27 AM
I saw the Ridley thing and if you watched the videos they show a giant shadowbug version of characters. Also in the last part of the video where they sohow all of the characters in the purple area, there is a normal sized Ridley. Also if he doesn't get in, I wouldn't mind too much after seeing all this.
it would be nice of he got in.. he has just as much right as bowser

DededeCloneChris

Ridley

Quote from: Oren on January 29, 2008, 11:53:26 AM
Quote from: Ridley on January 29, 2008, 11:50:27 AM
it would be nice of he got in.. he has just as much right as bowser

Also if the Blue guy is the Ancient Minister and he is playable then he is my new favorite character.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dei Enyt

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Ridley

Quote from: Oren on January 29, 2008, 11:56:50 AM
Quote from: Ridley on January 29, 2008, 11:56:15 AM
What about Mewtwo?
GASP your right!! he should be in!

The roster has thirtyfive so far with no Mewtwo. What are we going to do?
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Shujinco, you were right this time about Jiggs FS. :O