<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Spoiler Thread. -Post all Spoiler Threads/Posts here.-

Started by Geno, January 28, 2008, 10:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Quote from: Cornwad on January 30, 2008, 06:47:06 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 30, 2008, 06:44:06 PM
then why can't the final roster end up like that?

Also please post the links retro. :)
Because why keep all the characters seperate? The way they are organized in the complete roster is the most sensible way to organize them...
But I may be wrong. We could have more characters, but I'd like to point out the roster is great already.
IF IT'S SO AWESOME, why is there no Classic Mario or Mr. Namco in the roster, hmm?

EXPLAIN TO ME THAT! >:(

Cornwad

Quote from: Shujinco on January 30, 2008, 06:49:38 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 30, 2008, 06:47:06 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 30, 2008, 06:44:06 PM
then why can't the final roster end up like that?

Also please post the links retro. :)
Because why keep all the characters seperate? The way they are organized in the complete roster is the most sensible way to organize them...
But I may be wrong. We could have more characters, but I'd like to point out the roster is great already.
IF IT'S SO AWESOME, why is there no Classic Mario or Mr. Namco in the roster, hmm?

EXPLAIN TO ME THAT! >:(
Because they are so awesome, adding them to the roster would overload the games awesome-o meter, making it less awesome.

Skye8600

Avion-Finch

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Neerb

Cornwad

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 30, 2008, 07:00:06 PM
Quote from: Avion-Finch on January 30, 2008, 06:57:40 PM
Quote from: Skye8600 on January 30, 2008, 06:56:51 PM
LUIGIS FINAL SMASH
it begins at 1:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voswu8ss-ZM
the sounds are SO weird.

What did it even DO?  All it looked like was a disturbing dance and a big circle.   :|
He dazes characters?
This is why we still need updates, someone has to explain these things...

Skye8600

DededeCloneChris

Retronintendodude7

The videos are on a Japanese site that I know you need a password for. You guys might need to wait for someone to upload the videos on Youtube. (don't worry, somebody probably will soon  ;) )

In the meantime, I'll just post the link to the thread on Gamefaqs because I want to stay away from Subspace spoilers. That way I won't read something I don't want to:

*Major Spoilers...Probably*

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=41120416

If the videos are uploaded, that means if I find something else new and post it, don't be surprised if it's already been posted. I'll probably be ignoring most of your posts so I don't read about the parts in Subspace you guys will talk about. ;) Enjoy the spoilers. :P

Cornwad

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Retronintendodude7 on January 30, 2008, 07:10:53 PM
The videos are on a Japanese site that I know you need a password for. You guys might need to wait for someone to upload the videos on Youtube. (don't worry, somebody probably will soon  ;) )

In the meantime, I'll just post the link to the thread on Gamefaqs because I want to stay away from Subspace spoilers. That way I won't read something I don't want to:

If the videos are uploaded, that means if I find something else new and post it, don't be surprised if it's already been posted. I'll probably be ignoring most of your posts so I don't read about the parts in Subspace you guys will talk about. ;) Enjoy the spoilers. :P
....Sonic WHAT?! What kind of story is this?! I wanted everyone saving everything!! Not only him!!

Wow, the SSE was inspired by FFX! And this is just weird, I'm playing FFX right now as I speak!

Cornwad

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 30, 2008, 07:19:08 PM

....Sonic WHAT?! What kind of story is this?! I wanted everyone saving everything!! Not only him!!

Wow, the SSE was inspired by FFX! And this is just weird, I'm playing FFX right now as I speak!
Why will no one put it on YouTube? :'(
Jigglypuff should have saved all :(

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on January 30, 2008, 07:20:05 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on January 30, 2008, 07:19:08 PM

Why will no one put it on YouTube? :'(
Jigglypuff should have saved all :(
Well, at least he's not playable in the story, BUT STILL!

captainjacksparrow

heres account to watch vids
Email: tsuchinokojima@hotmail.com
Password: kagekiyo
i got permissionto post this from user

Cornwad