The Official SSBB Spoiler Thread. -Post all Spoiler Threads/Posts here.-

Started by Geno, January 28, 2008, 10:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MncPCyis6-E&feature=related

I liked this video. You get to see a lot of Lucario. ;)
There's also a new Pokemon in this video.
Anyone know what it is?

It's the big circular blue thing with a white X on it's head.
Reminded me of a crab.

Light

Quote from: Java_Java on January 31, 2008, 10:15:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MncPCyis6-E&feature=related

I liked this video. You get to see a lot of Lucario. ;)
There's also a new Pokemon in this video.
Anyone know what it is?

It's the big circular blue thing with a white X on it's head.
Reminded me of a crab.
Metagross? ::)
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Nayrman

Metagross...I think he just stomps the ground and anyone near gets damage or something. Not too much  viriety of AT's and Pokemon this game....I'm starting to get a little concerned on what htey actually focused on this game...

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on January 31, 2008, 10:20:10 PM
Metagross...I think he just stomps the ground and anyone near gets damage or something. Not too much  viriety of AT's and Pokemon this game....I'm starting to get a little concerned on what htey actually focused on this game...
The modes and SSE, mostly.

People complained about not having a good adventure mode and Sakurai gave it to us.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Java

Metagross...I think he just stomps the ground and anyone near gets damage or something. Not too much  viriety of AT's and Pokemon this game....I'm starting to get a little concerned on what htey actually focused on this game...
For the most part I've seen some great Pokeballs like Manaphy, Munchlax, Bonsley, and I'd have to say Meowth  because of my own bias. :D

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 31, 2008, 10:22:26 PM

People complained about not having a good adventure mode and Sakurai gave it to us.
I'm fine with SSE, but at seemingly what cost? From what I've seen we haven't gotten that giant leap Melee had from the first game. I know it's tough to do but Nintendo does that with every Mario and Zelda game so I thought they could do the same for smash. It'll be interesting to see how Nintenod handles the franchise in the future (and don't tell me it's the last game of the series. You think Nintnedo will stop Mario games when Miyamoto is gone? HELL NO)

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on January 31, 2008, 10:26:59 PM

I'm fine with SSE, but at seemingly what cost? From what I've seen we haven't gotten that giant leap Melee had from the first game. I know it's tough to do but Nintendo does that with every Mario and Zelda game so I thought they could do the same for smash. It'll be interesting to see how Nintenod handles the franchise in the future (and don't tell me it's the last game of the series. You think Nintnedo will stop Mario games when Miyamoto is gone? HELL NO)
Probably adding more things onto Brawl.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 31, 2008, 10:28:01 PM

Frankly I think we'd all be happy if Smash 4 (after we're good and sick of Brawl) is just an updated Brawl with all the characters that everyone though should've been in *coughliketwentycharactersmostpplwantedcough* and better online

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on January 31, 2008, 10:32:55 PM

Frankly I think we'd all be happy if Smash 4 (after we're good and sick of Brawl) is just an updated Brawl with all the characters that everyone though should've been in *coughliketwentycharactersmostpplwantedcough* and better online
Yeah, keep everyone from Brawl, add in characters like Geno, Ridley, Animal Crosser, Ray 01, Krystal and Bowser Jr. (that should be in anyway)

And throw in some Melee characters like Roy, Pichu, and Dr. Mario but decloned so they aren't TOTAL clones.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 31, 2008, 10:36:44 PM

Yeah, keep everyone from Brawl, add in characters like Geno, Ridley, Animal Crosser, Ray 01, Krystal and Bowser Jr. (that should be in anyway)

And throw in some Melee characters like Roy, Pichu, and Dr. Mario but decloned so they aren't TOTAL clones.
No characters that can only b ecloens (Pichu and Doc, and all the Japanese hate Roy so no way). Don't forget Sigurd (most popular FE lord in Japan), Black Shadow, GOROH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, and some other third parties....frankly I'm surprised we only had two. I'm sure Hudson and Capcom would be more than interested in having their characters in...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on January 31, 2008, 09:30:55 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on January 31, 2008, 09:25:11 PM
Apart from Luigi's Mansion stage and Luigi's Final Smash being "Magenkyo Sharingan", no.
Love the nickname for it...
Stay away from his eyes! :O

Triforceman22

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 31, 2008, 11:13:56 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 31, 2008, 09:30:55 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on January 31, 2008, 09:25:11 PM
Apart from Luigi's Mansion stage and Luigi's Final Smash being "Magenkyo Sharingan", no.
Love the nickname for it...
Stay away from his eyes! :O

You will be constantley stabbed for 72 hours...:P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Neerb

Quote from: Nayrman on January 31, 2008, 10:44:50 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 31, 2008, 10:36:44 PM

No characters that can only b ecloens (Pichu and Doc, and all the Japanese hate Roy so no way). Don't forget Sigurd (most popular FE lord in Japan), Black Shadow, GOROH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, and some other third parties....frankly I'm surprised we only had two. I'm sure Hudson and Capcom would be more than interested in having their characters in...
Or Square Enix!    *coughSoracough*