News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Ever wonder why....

Started by WiiGuy, March 05, 2008, 05:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiGuy

Mario has brown hair with black eye brows and mustash?

It looks good in all, but did you ever think about that?

darkmario

Maby in Mario 64 they were desining Mario and some guy in charge of coloring messed up and told them brown hair instead of black and when they tested out the game they noticed it but didnt change it because  they didnt want a delay for a dumb reason ;)

WiiGuy

Quote from: darkmario on March 05, 2008, 07:51:40 AM
Maby in Mario 64 they were desining Mario and some guy in charge of coloring messed up and told them brown hair instead of black and when they tested out the game they noticed it but didnt change it because  they didnt want a delay for a dumb reason ;)
....well thats you idea :)

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

It has something to do with the graphics back then. It was very limited so in order to show he had a face, they put a mustache. I have no idea why they put him brown haired but I'm guessing it's the limited quality they had(just like with the peach. She had brown hair instead of blonde because they couldn't make blonde hair). It's strange but, how looks today, was because they had to show how he looked like bak then.
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

Oren

they put it there to show were his mouth would be. and it was i diffrent color so you would know that his hair was not just really long