News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Super Smash Board Posters - 50 Pages!

Started by Java, September 30, 2007, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 25, 2007, 05:33:34 PM
Actually, the intelligent post thing is kind of unnecessary. I mean, look at wiiboychris, he posts all the time, but its mostly spam and fanfics. Also, that was just an example, not meant to offend anyone. Also, sorry, mackormoses, I didn't see your posts. I don't go to the update thread that often.
lol, i think im the same :D

thunderhero4

Quote from: mackormoses on November 25, 2007, 02:49:14 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 24, 2007, 05:19:36 PM
I hate to do this, really I do, but I challenge the following: mackormoses, MARLUXIA, Nintendoman74, and Riddler_Rob. Sorry guys, but I haven't seen you around here for a while.

ah, this is the culprit.

You see, when I first joined this list...there was no "challenges". This thread meant something different; reliving the glory days of this board, and finding old friends.

Now, it is elitist. You are asked to post, or you won't be "on the list" . That is bullpoop. There is a reason I avoid the wifi boards, because THEY ARE ELITIST! Now, this thread is making this board elitist. I despise it, how does this encourage posts, personally..it dampens them. It takes away from the meaning, much like post count.

Please, take my name off the list. This crap is not what I want my name attached too. If this ever goes back to its' original meaning, I may consider.

This thread is also riddled with spam so I dont want to be a part of it.

So, think about your elitist ways. I will see you around the forum, but I dont give a Rats ass unless you post in the Intro board. Wait, you guys started this fad :O

So have fun twisting the views of this thread,

Sincerely,

-Mackormoses
didnt i recall u saying "if u have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all?"

Tupin

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 25, 2007, 06:44:11 PM
I hate to do this, really I do, but I challenge the following: mackormoses, MARLUXIA, Nintendoman74, and Riddler_Rob. Sorry guys, but I haven't seen you around here for a while.

ah, this is the culprit.

You see, when I first joined this list...there was no "challenges". This thread meant something different; reliving the glory days of this board, and finding old friends.

Now, it is elitist. You are asked to post, or you won't be "on the list" . That is bullpoop. There is a reason I avoid the wifi boards, because THEY ARE ELITIST! Now, this thread is making this board elitist. I despise it, how does this encourage posts, personally..it dampens them. It takes away from the meaning, much like post count.

Please, take my name off the list. This crap is not what I want my name attached too. If this ever goes back to its' original meaning, I may consider.

So, think about your elitist ways. I will see you around the forum, but I dont give a Rats ass unless you post in the Intro board. Wait, you guys started this fad :O

Sincerely,

-Mackormoses
didnt i recall u saying "if u have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all?"
He's just expressing his opinions.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 25, 2007, 06:46:31 PM

ah, this is the culprit.

Sincerely,

-Mackormoses
He's just expressing his opinions.
ah, ok

Macawmoses

I find it funny there is a page of posts dedicated to discussing my post ;)

thunderhero4

Macawmoses

Macawmoses

ah, this is the culprit.

Now, it is elitist. You are asked to post, or you won't be "on the list" . That is bulls***. There is a reason I avoid the wifi boards, because THEY ARE ELITIST! Now, this thread is making this board elitist. I despise it, how does this encourage posts, personally..it dampens them. It takes away from the meaning, much like post count.

Sincerely,

-Mackormoses

No, I am Mackormoses, not Moses.

thunderhero4

Quote from: mackormoses on November 25, 2007, 07:23:02 PM

ah, this is the culprit.

Now, it is elitist. You are asked to post, or you won't be "on the list" . That is bulls***. There is a reason I avoid the wifi boards, because THEY ARE ELITIST! Now, this thread is making this board elitist. I despise it, how does this encourage posts, personally..it dampens them. It takes away from the meaning, much like post count.

Sincerely,

-Mackormoses

No, I am Mackormoses, not Moses.
ah, alright, sorry   ;D

DededeCloneChris

Java

ah, this is the culprit.

Sincerely,

-Mackormoses
All I was trying to do was encourage more intelligent posts.

It really isn't so hard to be on the list. Just 5 intelligent posts.

About the challenging. I was trying to motivate people to stay active on the Smash Board and not just to have people wanting their names added and never posting here again.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't want your name on the list anymore.

But just to make sure, do you really want your name off the list? I will take the challenge thing off as you have posted here again. (I'm sorry if I didn't see your other threads) but if you really want your name off I will take it off.

Java

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 25, 2007, 05:33:34 PM
Actually, the intelligent post thing is kind of unnecessary. I mean, look at wiiboychris, he posts all the time, but its mostly spam and fanfics. Also, that was just an example, not meant to offend anyone. Also, sorry, mackormoses, I didn't see your posts. I don't go to the update thread that often.
That's why he's not on the list.

Triforce_Luigi

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on November 25, 2007, 09:16:43 PM
Oh. When you think about it, it makes sense.
then why am I?? am i any different? i think chris deserves to be on the list...all he needs is 3 more intellegent posts...

Triforce_Luigi

Intelligent is the key word there, Brandon. Also, nice Miis.