News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Underrated characters

Started by Ridley, May 15, 2008, 07:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Yoshi definitely.
Yoshi is the only character that I can beat almost anyone as. So people need to try.

Olimar too.
Most don't seem to like his for some reason, but he's really good at combos is you get used to him.

R.O.B.
I don't use him much, but I know his potential.

Link.
I don't use him much either, but it's because of him, that I caught Tabuu.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

I'm surprised ROB is underrated.  I mean, sure I don't like the fact that an old, unimportant robot like him stole Ray 01's place (I will nevar fergiv u, Sakrai!!!), but he's an awesome brawler--his spinning top is awesome, and his FS is insane if you use it correctly.

I haven't played that much online, but is Jiggs used that much?  She's crazy good if you use her right, and her FS is my favorite move in the game (small stage + Giant mode + super mushroom + Jigg's FS.  try it sometime.), but I can't imagine her being used that much.

Cornwad

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on May 17, 2008, 02:22:00 PM
I'm surprised ROB is underrated.  I mean, sure I don't like the fact that an old, unimportant robot like him stole Ray 01's place (I will nevar fergiv u, Sakrai!!!), but he's an awesome brawler--his spinning top is awesome, and his FS is insane if you use it correctly.

I haven't played that much online, but is Jiggs used that much?  She's crazy good if you use her right, and her FS is my favorite move in the game (small stage + Giant mode + super mushroom + Jigg's FS.  try it sometime.), but I can't imagine her being used that much.
I've seen one Jiggly in a with anyone. Hector and I are the only people on here who use her (I think).

Kilroy

Quote from: Cornwad on May 16, 2008, 09:52:29 AM
Olimar. No  one uses him except for Jr.Dude and me :P
HI THERE

Yes, thank you Lotos >_>
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Cornwad

Quote from: Olimar on May 17, 2008, 02:26:00 PM
HI THERE

Yes, thank you Lotos >_>

Sorry, I thought you only used Luigi :P

Kilroy

Quote from: Cornwad on May 17, 2008, 02:26:46 PM
HI THERE

Yes, thank you Lotos >_>

Sorry, I thought you only used Luigi :P
I had the characters I used listed in my Sig, then I got rid of it because of my declination of me playing Brawl >_>;

Olimar
Luigi
Pokemon Trainer
Snake
R.O.B.
Captain Falcon
Mr. Game and Watch

I think that's it.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Neerb

HI THERE

Yes, thank you Lotos >_>

lol
Cornwad:  No one else uses Olimar
Olimar:  HI THERE

hehe, irony [/spam]

JrDude

Super Mushrooms don't affect your FS. Say you use Wario's FS while in giant mode, you'd shrink back to normal size to be Wario Man.

Also, I use Olimar too. He is one of my best.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude on May 17, 2008, 02:54:39 PM

Super Mushrooms don't affect your FS. Say you use Wario's FS while in giant mode, you'd shrink back to normal size to be Wario Man.

Are you sure about the FS thing?  I'm pretty sure Jiggs keeps her size power up...

JrDude

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on May 17, 2008, 03:05:49 PM

Are you sure about the FS thing?  I'm pretty sure Jiggs keeps her size power up...
Positive.
If Jiggly uses her FS while big, she will shrink to normal size, then use the FS.
100% positive.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

Quote from: JrDude on May 17, 2008, 03:09:40 PM

Positive.
If Jiggly uses her FS while big, she will shrink to normal size, then use the FS.
100% positive.
Its true. I don't know about Giant Brawl though.

JrDude

Quote from: Cornwad on May 17, 2008, 03:11:53 PM
Quote from: JrDude on May 17, 2008, 03:09:40 PM

Positive.
100% positive.
Its true. I don't know about Giant Brawl though.
Neither do I, I suspect that you stay giant, but I never tried it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

Actually I think Meta is still somewhat underrated (I still know ppl who are like "ZOMG META IS WEAK AND YET CHEAP I HATeZ HIM!" and the like.

jnfs2014

La Pared

www.Revolutionists.co.nr