News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

What Do YOU Want In Super Smash Bros. 4?

Started by JrDude, July 09, 2009, 06:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-3

I seem to have posted in this topic last year or so, but I have a couple of new ideas. Yeah.

If they keep the Final Smash thing, I think they should expand it to include multiple FSes per character, or maybe just change how it works/is activated or something. I'll be honest when I say playing TvC inspired this idea.

An option to change frequencies of certain Pokemon/ATs would be kinda interesting. Obviously, this would exclude the Pokemon that give you free stuff.

JrDude

Quote from: X-3 on March 02, 2010, 10:31:44 PM
If they keep the Final Smash thing, I think they should expand it to include multiple FSes per character, or maybe just change how it works/is activated or something. I'll be honest when I say playing TvC inspired this idea.
I kinda agree, something like, everyone has an attack FS and an upgrade FS. EX: Mario's current FS is an attack FS, while Wario's is an upgrade FS.
IDK, just an idea.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

It would be hard to decide which move you want to use though. The best way I can think of to do it would be to choose your Final Smash beforehand, like Ultras.

Chris8492

Quote from: Cornwad on March 03, 2010, 04:51:30 AM
It would be hard to decide which move you want to use though. The best way I can think of to do it would be to choose your Final Smash beforehand, like Ultras.

Ok, I just thought of a way that might or might not work.

The FS could improve like a Tier system. They could have ranks in the characters you play so you can get a different and more effective FS each time you level up in that character. You know in CoD where they have the Ranking system and you unlock a certain weapon when you reach that rank online? Something like that.

Thirdkoopa

@pokemon representation:
As far as I know, people have found out that mewtwo was actually pretty darn close in the development phases. The fact that he was also planned for Smash 64 makes me think they may extend it up to 5 slots; Considering we already technically have six with PT around it's not that big of a breach. The new 5th gen pokemon was already a given, it's just who will it be. The real question is what will happen to Lucario but being how darn popular he is I'm sure they'd at least acknowledge him as a pokeball.

@multiple FS's:
I'm actually against that. I'd prefer more of a balance on the FS's we already have even If they're suppose to be not all that balanced and more game changing. I don't see what it'd really do in the long run.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

CommanderFlint

An amazing ost. Also Ryu over Megaman (I like both though)

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: CommanderFlint on March 07, 2010, 01:04:48 PM
An amazing ost. Also Ryu over Megaman (I like both though)
Oh my... it's Commander Flint...

I KNOW I KNOW you, but I can't remember....... all I know is that your some kind of awesome...

PsychoYoshi

StarWindWizard7

Coolguy11

I would like an AC Brawler. That would be epic. :u

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 07, 2010, 05:55:20 PM
Why not?

Wait, you play Super smash bros?

0_O

Have played it, don't like it outside of the soundtrack, would prefer if Nintendo would focus on delivering Zelda games, new franchises, and generally making the Wii not suck.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Dark Link on March 07, 2010, 08:00:35 PM
Have played it, don't like it outside of the soundtrack, would prefer if Nintendo would focus on delivering Zelda games, new franchises, and generally making the Wii not suck.
So in other words:

You don't want a smash 4 on the wii.

Which is absolutely fine. I agree with you; I'd rather see some new IP's on the wii.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

RX-78-2

Quote from: Dark Link on March 07, 2010, 08:00:35 PM
I've gotta say "this." I definitely want "SSB4," but I'd rather Nintendo work on it slowly and steadily and take their time. They should include everything and take gamers' feedback into consideration. I'm sure that most people would rather wait a year or 3 longer for a great game than play a good game--that didn't have as much effort put into it--that was released earlier.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Third K on March 09, 2010, 12:59:15 PM
So in other words:

You don't want a smash 4 on the wii.

Which is absolutely fine. I agree with you; I'd rather see some new IP's on the wii.
What's an IP, anyway?

Mystic