News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What Do YOU Want In Super Smash Bros. 4?

Started by JrDude, July 09, 2009, 06:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

and if that doesn't hint towards what it is I'll be a little more specific. IP is another term used for franchises that the actual companies in the game industry use. Gears of War is an IP. Mario is an IP. Fable is an IP. Final Fantasy is an IP. So on and so on and yeah you get it, its great.

Shujinco2

Well let's see...

CLASSIC MARIO!!!!111!1!11!2

Oh and Mr. Namco  =P

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Ninten on March 15, 2010, 11:28:13 AM
CLASSIC MARIO!!!!111!1!11!2
Wait, why?
Oh and Mr. Namco  =P
...Wait...Who?

Also now less "If It should happen" since we know it probably won't happen on the wii and more future smash discussion now.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

JrDude

He made a retarded character with Namco character moves and thinks it has a shot.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 17, 2010, 07:40:09 PM
He made a retarded character with Namco character moves and thinks it has a shot.

Uh...what? That's ridiculous.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 17, 2010, 07:40:09 PM
That would never happen. He might as well get his head out of imagination land; If anything's to even happen from Namco it'd probably be Pacman (Or hell, Lloyd)

Speaking of third-parties, since as a huge Square-Enix fan I've been thinking on it lately and think this would be one of the most logical choices, hell, possibly even the most logical for SE.
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Zero

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on March 19, 2010, 02:08:28 PM
A Moogle? Yeah I could see that.
And it's Mog, Eiko's moogle. It makes it much better.

Zero

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 19, 2010, 03:15:59 PM
And it's Mog, Eiko's moogle. It makes it much better.

Oh snap I just realized that.

Thirdkoopa

Actually I just whipped up a random moogle picture but I think it should be something like Mog from FFVI, but just call it "Moogle" And have different costumes for it like the one up above

...Or just go with Mog for the name. Hearing the announcer say Mog sounds much cooler than Moogle.

Neerb

Gah, I wouldn't want a Moogle; I'd just as soon have no FF reps at all than get one of those things in SSB.

Heh, I remember Mr. Namco; I made an awesome moveset for him:

Standard Special:  Soul Caliber:  Mr. Namco pulls out the Soul Caliber and does a powerful slash attack to send opponents flying!
Side Special:  Time Crisis:  Takes out dual pistols and does six quick but strong shots.
Up Special:  Galaga:  A star fighter from Galaga comes and lifts Mr. Namco into the air, shooting all along the way.  You can tilt the control stick to steer in mid-flight.
Down Special:  Tekken:  Does an extremely powerful high kick.
Final Smash:  Pacman:  Mr. Namco turns into Pacman, and all opponents turn into blue ghosts!  Try to eat them within 7 seconds for instant KOs!

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: SmashBro25 on March 22, 2010, 07:30:44 PM
Gah, I wouldn't want a Moogle; I'd just as soon have no FF reps at all than get one of those things in SSB.
Question: Have you ever played FFVI/6/III on the snes just to start with?

Other question: ...Why? The only thing I see you can find appalling is the voice honestly. I'd much rather go for something that works for most of the fanbase than just one centered protagonist.

Zero

Well he'd probably rather have an actual character from the franchise.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Zero on March 22, 2010, 08:37:38 PM
Well he'd probably rather have an actual character from the franchise.
By "Actual Character" You mean "Main Character" Right? Because It's just not as easy as say Fire Emblem where Marth and Ike have a higher footing than everyone else with more games, more known, etc.

On the other hand with FF Cloud (The obvious considered "Main" Icon of MC's) only got a Cameo and 3 of the nintendo FF games were mostly just known in Japan. So It'd come down to a random generic class, Terra, or Cecil. For this case it seems more preferable to go with someone who is an icon to the entire series and still being playable in one/some so it isn't a complete "wtf".

Zero

I still don't see why a character has to be on a Nintendo system for it to be considered possible for it to be featured in the game. Sony or any other Nintendo competitor doesn't own ANY rights to Cloud or anything Final Fantasy related to my knowledge. Yeah Sakurai once said that any third party character that'd make it into the game would have to have been on a Nintendo console, but that isn't set in stone.