News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Nintendo - June 15, 9 am PST

Started by Lotos, June 06, 2010, 07:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 15, 2010, 03:03:26 PM
Perhaps this was Nintendo's plan all along: jump onto casual motion control to skyrocket profits while hiding hardcore stuff to make people think this is their new face. Then, when Microsoft and Sony decide to let up on hardcore to suck out what little casualware Nintendo hasn't already absorbed, BAM!! Nintendo slams them in the back with a line-up better than the past 5 years combined! Microsoft and Sony are left paralyzed while Nintendo takes up the war on both fronts! Finally, with everyone confused by what the heck just happened, Nintendo unleashes the juggernaut: 3DS, a near-Gamecube power DS with Wii's motion and 3D that's better and cheaper than Sony's recent attempts (seriously, I can't afford a whole new 3D tv, Sony) with a massive/awesome line-up already having screenshots. Nintendo assumes it's rightful place as #1 First Party, more powerful than ever before. *chortles*
You sound like a Baseball Game Reporter.

FruitFlow

So no Pikmin 3 this year?
Bummer.

I missed E3 due to the fact that I had to work, but meh.
I admit though Nintendo did a pretty good job this year.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Cornwad

Quote from: ElvenWonder on June 15, 2010, 03:37:48 PM
So no Pikmin 3 this year?
Bummer.

There were Pikmin models at the 3DS demoing, so I would expect it to be eventually announced for 3DS.

Neerb

After all we saw, I really don't care that Pikmin and F-Zero are still MIA.

And I see you finally got back to Eggplant Wizard avatars, Cornwad. I think the last time I saw that was when Brawl was new...

Nayrman

Nintendo is saving those for next year.

Actually, F-Zero in the 3D aspect would be AWESOME. GET ON IT!

PsychoYoshi

Holy cow, they did good this year. Very pleasantly surprised.

Cornwad

Pikmin 3 is on the Wii. It's not surprising but confirmation is always nice.
http://wii.ign.com/articles/110/1100039p1.html

DededeCloneChris

So Skyward Sword had a problem in the show because the screen didn't work properly. Phew, what a relief.

"The Legend of Miyamoto: Skyward Wii Remote"

I'd buy a game like that. Imagine you moving a Japanese guy around the room to find a Wii Remote.

Neerb

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on June 17, 2010, 09:33:02 PM
So Skyward Sword had a problem in the show because the screen didn't work properly. Phew, what a relief.

"The Legend of Miyamoto: Skyward Wii Remote"

I'd buy a game like that. Imagine you moving a Japanese guy around the room to find a Wii Remote.

Screen? I thought they said there was too much infrared interference... nonetheless, the demo was an outside problem, not the game itself, so yes, that is relieving.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Mewtwo on June 17, 2010, 09:44:52 PM
Screen? I thought they said there was too much infrared interference... nonetheless, the demo was an outside problem, not the game itself, so yes, that is relieving.
Oh, sorry. I think I focused on the Miyamoto joke more than the issue. :P