News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is now out. (Contains SPOILERS) Be Warned.

Started by SkyMyl, May 23, 2010, 11:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

When are you getting it?

Already got it.
4 (21.1%)
Sometime this week/month, when I have more cash.
7 (36.8%)
Eventually.
5 (26.3%)
I'm not getting it anytime soon.
2 (10.5%)
Fuck no I'm not intercourse ing getting Galaxy 2.
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Zero

It's been nearly 4 years and we still don't have a Player's Choice line, or any reduced prices for games like Brawl, Galaxy, Pokemon, hell even Mario Party 8 is still the original retail price last I saw it.

Could it happen? I suppose so. But it definitely isn't on Nintendo's list of priorities. Their competitors have had Greatest Hit's and Platinum Hit line ups for a few years now. So they better get on the ball soon if they're going to do it.

StarWindWizard7

Yes, finally, I have a song that I can say I like the most out of the game thus far.

Beat Box Galaxy ! :D
As simple as the song/beat is, I can imagine a lot of people having trouble with it....cause they lack rhythm. heheheh. :P

I'm not as fast as Nayr, but I don't play it constantly either!

Right now, I have 44 Stars.
I think I'm going at a slow yet steady pace.

I fear like Zelda Twi Light Princess, once I beat this game and full, I won't play it again.

Someguy13

I beat the game and got 120 stars

Right now I'm at 131.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Nayrman on May 25, 2010, 02:41:37 PM
Got ALL 120 Stars. 3 days this time, although I probably would've had it in two if I didn't have summer class. Oh well. Better than the first by a couple steps, but the same problems in the first one persist here. Still, definite pick-up for anyone with a Wii.

[spoiler]Boss Blitz Galaxy: Prankster Comet Speed Run: BOULDERDASH NEEDS TO DIE! Nintendo, speed running a boss that relies completely on what he decides to do isn't speed running, but whatever. That was...frustrating, but oh so satisfying to kick his sorry ass.
GREEN STAR CHALLENGE NEXT! But... for the weekend. I've got class things to do. UGH[/spoiler]
>three days

DededeCloneChris

SkyMyl

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on May 26, 2010, 07:28:52 AM
So, is this how you say when a person doesn't have a life? If so, ouch.
It took Nayr one day to beat Galaxy. It took me a week to do the same thing, and I have no life.

Nayr is pro at Mario. That's the only answer.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 26, 2010, 07:48:12 AM
It took Nayr one day to beat Galaxy. It took me a week to do the same thing, and I have no life.

Nayr is pro at Mario. That's the only answer.
You're missing the key-word: time.

SkyMyl

Just got my copy. Now to hoard one of the remaining three Wiis in this house.

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on May 26, 2010, 08:21:31 AM
You're missing the key-word: time.
...what about it?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 26, 2010, 10:02:33 AM
...what about it?
I didn't know you were so dense. Imagine yourself sitting on a couch playing a video game for 10 or more hours straight each day. You could beat a long game in a period of time like that.

Triforceman22

i'm hoping to buy it really soon.
From what I heard, it looks good.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Nayrman

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on May 26, 2010, 12:58:26 PM
I didn't know you were so dense. Imagine yourself sitting on a couch playing a video game for 10 or more hours straight each day. You could beat a long game in a period of time like that.
Galaxy 1 came out when I was nearing the end of winter semester in that fall. Only had about two and a half hours a day to play it.
Galaxy 2, yea I have more time but it's harder. Actually, I'm surprised it took me as long as I did to get the first 120.

Well, I'm on the green stars challenges, and they're not that challenging. Actually the way you have to play to get the green stars is how I play normally, a.k.a. the Mario 64 way of just checking everywhere for poops. This is almost too easy early on. Ah well, halfway done with world 3, have 166 stars. Should have 'em all done by the end of the weekend provided nothing serious comes up. Yay.

SkyMyl

Made it up to the beginning of World 3. Definitely better than Galaxy when it comes to variety and level structure. But it feels like they somehow managed to intercourse ed up the already awkward swimming controls even more.

...when do I unlock Luigi?

Cornwad

Pretty soon if you're in world 3.

My least favorite Galaxy is probably either the snow one or the Sunshine one. 

Nayrman

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 26, 2010, 03:36:17 PM
Made it up to the beginning of World 3. Definitely better than Galaxy when it comes to variety and level structure. But it feels like they somehow managed to intercourse ed up the already awkward swimming controls even more.

...when do I unlock Luigi?

You're close to Luigi, but you can only use him whenever he feels like showing up. You can unlock Luigi full time by beating the game.

Someguy13

Quote from: Nayrman on May 26, 2010, 03:31:38 PM
Well, I'm on the green stars challenges, and they're not that challenging. Actually the way you have to play to get the green stars is how I play normally, a.k.a. the Mario 64 way of just checking everywhere for poops. This is almost too easy early on. Ah well, halfway done with world 3, have 166 stars. Should have 'em all done by the end of the weekend provided nothing serious comes up. Yay.
How many Stars do you have now?

I'm at 211 or around there. I've had 2 of the last 3 days off work so I've had a bit of free time.