News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

?The Official Super Smash Brothers Brawl Update Of The Day Thread!*56K+Spoilers*

Started by JrDude, October 23, 2007, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sup

Sup
Sup Bro
Sup Bra

Macawmoses

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

JrDude

Quote from: mackormoses on March 04, 2008, 12:24:05 AM
Does this thread serve a purpose besides polls anymore? :(
Well it used to serve purpose when Geno looked here for the update for when he was at school. But I'm not sure if that's the case anymore... I used to have questions besides polls, but whenever I put it, no one answers, so it's been the same for a while.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Java

Quote from: JrDude on March 04, 2008, 12:18:51 AM
People said M&S@tOG sucked, I'm renting it and it ROCKS!
I got it for Christmas, I wasn't too big of a fan..  :-\

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

StarWindWizard7

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

With this, I regret to inform you that this thread will no longer be floated. Please note that this still counts towards the VERY FEW update topics allowed on the board, and will still be considered! I thank JRDUDE for all of his hard work, and I hope he carries this thread onwards after Brawl has been released this Sunday, I truly commend you for consistent work.

Lately, this thread hasn't been as active, and clearly, this is in its' twilight, as the updates wind down. This thread is still quite important, as said, and still stands that update discussion should be held within.

Now, however, the speculation of and scrutinization of the updates will be drastically lessened, and although it DOES have an IMPORTANT part in our board, it no longer will play a part as floated!

With that, I bring my long and repetitive rant to a close! Thank you JRDUDE, keep up the good work. This thread will be replaced with the Wifi Hub sometime later today.

~MoM~