News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dedede is in..... but which veteran do you think will be udated next?

Started by Triforceman22, October 25, 2007, 04:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

I'm hoping either C. Falcon, Ness (Please let him be in!)
Marth, Roy, Mewtwo, shiek, Luigi, Falco, Ganondorf.

Clones can be decloned you know, Roy can use a wave of fire instead of his 4-chained attack....
Now post away! :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforce_Luigi

I want Luigi and Sheik, but realistically, next will be Captain Falcon.

Ridley

Captain Falcon and if we are lucky Ridley will be updated soon :robotveryhappy:
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gwen Khan

Shujinco2

Cornwad

Jigglypuff. You had all of the original unlockable 4 except for her :(

StarWindWizard7

Captain Falcon more then likely.
IF not him, I'd choose..............
J Puff.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

THEEVILSPERKY

I don't think we're going to get any more veteran character updates.. seems like the "grid" on the characters page filled up for that already.

I expect one more newcomer being revealed.. and that's it.

Then of course.. any secret characters will include some more veterans as well as some newcomers.. but I don't see that being revealed just quite yet.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

DededeCloneChris

Shamu

Jigglypuff. I think Captain Falcon will be updated next, maybe his sexiness will rival Snake's.

Cornwad

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on October 25, 2007, 02:39:53 PM
I don't think we're going to get any more veteran character updates.. seems like the "grid" on the characters page filled up for that already.

I expect one more newcomer being revealed.. and that's it.

Then of course.. any secret characters will include some more veterans as well as some newcomers.. but I don't see that being revealed just quite yet.
We still have four months left... only one more character update in that period of time? :O

ACBOY

The only remaining vets I think should come back are Luigi, Game&Watch, Capt. Falcon and (maybe) Ness.