<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

No Comments, No Feedback

Started by Viewtifulboy, February 26, 2013, 11:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viewtifulboy

Quote from: Z on February 27, 2013, 06:29:04 AM
oh sweet jesus my sides have left orbit

I haven't laughed this hard at forum posts in ages. I'm not even sure if I believe this poop. You're like everyone I've ever really ripped on on forums all wrapped up into one convenient little autistic package(minus furries) and I just can't help but not try to be nice. It's intercourse ing weird.

Look man, you need to get out of the house and experience the world a bit. No one is saying you need to do drugs but you need to get off your high horse. These guys aren't necessarily shooting up heroin or tweeking out on meth for 3 days. They're smoking pot. Ohhhhh man not POT. Anything but POT. That's some hardcore poop right there.
Good to see you understand.  It's bad enough cigarettes are legal (for now).  The last thing we need is something just as evil, or even worse! >:(

And no.  I am not going to get off my high horse.  Human beings like you and me will always be superior to smokers.  They only exist for us to step and spit on them like the filth they are.

Zero

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on February 27, 2013, 06:32:48 AM
Good to see you understand.  It's bad enough cigarettes are legal (for now).  The last thing we need is something just as evil, or even worse! >:(

And no.  I am not going to get off my high horse.  Human beings like you and me will always be superior to smokers.  They only exist for us to step and spit on them like the filth they are.

I've done more drugs than you can count bro. still alive and still at uni too. oh man

looks like you're superior to all of us!!!! what a twist!

Viewtifulboy

Prescription drugs aren't the kind I'm referring to.

Zero

Viewtifulboy

Over-the-counter medication like Tylenol doesn't count either.

Zero

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on February 27, 2013, 06:52:08 AM
Over-the-counter medication like Tylenol doesn't count either.

well darn here i thought i was this huge junkie for repeatedly overdosing on tylenol and extra strength aleve

thank you viewtiful boy THANK YOU

Viewtifulboy

Well, you're the one paying the hospital bills, dumbass. ;)

Zero

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on February 27, 2013, 06:57:14 AM
Well, you're the one paying the hospital bills, dumbass. ;)

its cool i have the money to blow

as a holy warrior i get paid for every pot smoker i smite

buttlord420

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on February 27, 2013, 06:29:27 AM
Silverhawk, if you are going to be my friend, never smoke again.  You don't have to.  If some pothead tries to offer you a cigarette or a joint, just say no.  It's that easy.

If you can do that, you will prove your humanity in my eyes. ;)
who said he wanted to be your friend
also why are you winking at him perv  :| :| :|

Viewtifulboy

Jealous of me having actual human friends, pothead? 8)
You could have said no.  You didn't.  You made the wrong choice.  And I will always let you know.

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on February 27, 2013, 09:14:54 AM
Jealous of me having actual human friends, pothead? 8)
You could have said no.  You didn't.  You made the wrong choice.  And I will always let you know.

Wait, I thought that cheating was the worst thing anyone could do. I mean, there's nothing more dishonorable than that.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Zero

smoking pot is cheatingyourself out of a life and an honorable existence in the eyes of the lord you FILTH

buttlord420

Quote from: SilverHunter35 on February 26, 2013, 11:10:34 PM
its people like him i'm atheist
i don't think a god would willfully make a retard

CoasterKid93

Quote from: Z on February 27, 2013, 09:28:30 AM
smoking pot is cheatingyourself out of a life and an honorable existence in the eyes of the lord you FILTH
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Viewtifulboy

I agree with the previous post agreeing with the previous post.