News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Black & White Soundtrack Discussion

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 13, 2011, 08:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

I'm surprised nobody seems to say anything about the tracks. This new gen introduced many new enjoyable tracks that a topic needs to be created. What's your favorite track? What's your (insert whatever motive) track?

I was happy when I heard that new track that starts when your Pokemon is low on health. That nightmarish sound turned into something so awesome.

Kayo

Nimbasa City and Driftveil City. Loved the music to those two so much. There were other things too (Celestial Tower was pretty cool) but I'd like to point out those two cities.

Also, TEAM PLASMA'S BATTLE THEME
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Yeah, so, apparently some hackers found a music track in the game called "Kanto Champion Battle." AND NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IT'S FOR. No one's actually heard it in game, no one knows if you can fight Red/Blue/Lance, nothing. All we know is the name and the fact that it's awesome.

DededeCloneChris

Um, dude, that track is in the game. It plays in the Battle Subway.

SkyMyl

Plasma Battle and Gym Leader battle are both pretty grapes, but the Celestial Tower is one of the best songs in this entire franchise, in my own opinion. It sounds like Corridors of Time and Aquatic Ambience had a child, in the best possible way.

I am probably the ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD who thinks this.

Macawmoses

I just dig the music in general. Gym theme is sweet.

Nayrman

The music is very good.

And yes MYL, I love Celestial Tower/Giant Chasm. It's one of my favorite pieces in the entire series. Although why'd it have to have a screengrab of Kyurem? Ugh, he was such a pain to catch. Oh well, I got him in the end. When's the first event to get the other "legendaries" hm? Ah whatever, I'll wait. :P

Custom

i hate the beeping remix low health song, it ruins some of the best moments in the game
but i intercourse ing love the music from the last level to the final battles
poop is so intercourse ing awesome

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

I intercourse ing hate the low health bullpoop but its always a good feeling when the music shifts back to the original song

Kayo

I wouldn't mind the low health thing as much if it was longer. It seems to loop too quickly, and it gets annoying. Especially because I only really end up at low health during a Gym battle or a Plasma battle (two themes I'd rather hear, especially Plasma)

I like where they were going with the changing music, but to me it's just a motivation to heal or switch.

ACTUALLY, wow. That actually works perfectly. The game is trying to say "OKAY YOU'RE ABOUT TO FAINT, SO EITHER SWITCH OUT OR USE A POTION" ...and the reason it convinces me is so I don't have to hear that music. Thanks GameFreak. Doubt this was what you intended, but it worked on me.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

The low health theme gets annoying and boring fast.
Wild and Double Wild encounter themes seem pretty neat.

I can't think of anything else out of that, since I haven't gotten very far.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 14, 2011, 08:17:03 AM
Um, dude, that track is in the game. It plays in the Battle Subway.

But... the name? Why does it have such a name?!

Speaking of which... what do you guys think of Alder's battle music? Not exactly what I'd expect from the strongest native of Unova...

DededeCloneChris

The Celestial Tower is so trying to sound like a certain Zelda dungeon theme.

Neerb

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 14, 2011, 01:54:17 PM
The Celestial Tower is so trying to sound like a certain Zelda dungeon theme.

I got more of a Paper Mario meets Kirby kind of feel from it.

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on March 14, 2011, 01:56:47 PM
I got more of a Paper Mario meets Kirby kind of feel from it.

i got that feel from a lot of the songs in the game

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!