News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Battle me, noobs

Started by Diloon, August 25, 2009, 11:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Don't tell me what to do. gosh darnit. Thanks for creating even more spam.

on topic, i would battle you, but couldn't you just find people that are on shoddy right now?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Diloon

Because I want to battle people from here.

So battle me.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

One more post not pertinent to this topic, KAOS, and you'll be getting 25 points added to your warn.

Diloon

So does anyone else want to battle? :|

jnfs2014

Quote from: Diloon on August 25, 2009, 01:20:59 PM
Kaos can't you freaking read

Take it out of my thread.

BATTLE NAO. Also I will do battles on the CAP server because my Smogon is frozen.
I go on NS2. lol I posted a RMT thread to see if it was safe to post in Safari Zone about a month ago.

I'm InfernoBlaze, and I have the brain of a 13 year old.

Kayo

i thought saying that i didnt wanna battle him despite the ongoing attempts to change our minds would qualify... >_>

just wait until more people come online, or ask another forum. no one's in the mood right now. sorry. maybe later i'll battle you
[move][/move]

Diloon

Ok I'm kinda getting fed up with this already :|

Well I'm going to make a new team pretty soon probably for anyone who wants to help testing.

Drezford_the_Rebell

Quote from: Diloon on August 25, 2009, 01:42:04 PM
Ok I'm kinda getting fed up with this already :|

Well I'm going to make a new team pretty soon probably for anyone who wants to help testing.

I will once I get a new team set up... which'll probably be around next thursday

Diloon

Heatran used Flamethrower.
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Scizor lost 890% of its health.
Antigen's Scizor fainted.
Darth Loon wins!

lol