Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

I can do commentary now. Turns out the mic was muted.  :silverindiff:
Also,
Quote from: Tito on June 08, 2010, 02:59:25 PM
Oh, and nuzlocke himself is joining us.
ohgodwhat;

Magnum

Yeah, I would love to do the commentary then. Maybe have a live stream. Hell, a marathon run. I sit down early morning and beat the entire game (or fail). I pretty sure I know how to record from the computer now, but does anyone know where I can get a good DS emulator. I can't record a DS (mine was stolen) and the video would be crap if I did.

I'm game for anything. And like I said. I will do a 4th generation game if I get a DS emulator. If not, Crystal.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Spud

HI MAGNUM, up to date No$GBA with No$Zoomer. I'm sure you don't want to donate $2.50 right now for the full version.

Macawmoses

Also, we're totally after live stream marathon players as the priority.

SkyMyl

n terms of written accords, by all means, for those who can't do anything otherwise, pm me a sample, and I'll see what I can do with it.
PM you a sample of something we haven't even started on yet?

Oh, and nuzlocke himself is joining us.
As kickass as that is, I have to ask. How the intercourse did we manage to get the creator of this whole craze to join us?

Macawmoses

You can start by showing me your formatting etc as perceived.

And through the wonders of email!

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tito on June 08, 2010, 03:43:06 PM
You can start by showing me your formatting etc as perceived.
When Google Translate fails at deciphering such a vague, complicated language, you know you're intercourse ed.

Silverhawk79

We're going to try and have one person do each one, so try not to overlap. In terms of written accords, by all means, for those who can't do anything otherwise, pm me a sample, and I'll see what I can do with it. But footage is king here.

I'd like to have some with commentary though. Oh, and nuzlocke himself is joining us.
By the way, Nuzlocke is planning to do Pearl, I think.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 08, 2010, 03:34:52 PM
As kickass as that is, I have to ask. How the intercourse did we manage to get the creator of this whole craze to join us?
He's a nice guy, and I simply asked him. He's a big fan of the idea, actually.

Quote from: NuzlockeAgain, I'd like to say I'm incredibly interested in what you're doing, and I'd love to participate.

Magnum

Oh. If he does Pearl, is it alright if I marathon run Platinum still? If not, I would go for HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Kayo

I might do commentary, and try not to scare you all with my voice.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Quote from: Magnum on June 09, 2010, 12:33:37 AM
Oh. If he does Pearl, is it alright if I marathon run Platinum still? If not, I would go for HeartGold/SoulSilver.
Yes, Plat is AOK.

Magnum

The Riddler

If someone can guide me through streaming/recording, I'll do it. I've never screen-recorded before.

Night the Lucario

My eyetoy webcam won't cooperate, therefore I would like to know if someone could teach/show me how to stream it.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.