News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Salamence now an uber???

Started by FruitFlow, August 10, 2010, 12:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

According to Smogan, Salamence is somewhat overpowered.
So they decided to place him in ubers. =/

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/salamence

I'm pretty upset about this due to the fact that he was one of my most favorite Dragon types in the game. 
(With Dragonite and Kingdra behind him)

It seems to me that people classify Dragon-types as the most overpowered/broken types in the game.
Which is odd considering the fact that Dragon-types are limited.

I didn't really care much about Garchomp making it to ubers, but never ever mess with a man's Mence.  >:(

Anyways, what does everyone else think about this?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Rayquarian

The reasoning was that it was impossible to beat under typical circumstances without sacrificing a pokémon.

Turok

This is the last straw for me. I'm no longer paying any attention to this crap. I battle with what I want, (mess with my salamence *grumble*)

Between this & fighting games tier lists, I'm fed up.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

The Riddler

Mence was on my team, so yeah it bothers me. But I've been trying replacements. I don't like Dragonite, so I've moved away from dragons.

Blissey now sits in his place.

Rayquarian

I never used Salamence, but it almost always caused me trouble.

It's been replaced by Flygon.

ThePowerOfOne

I hate Salamence. It's ugly. Dragonite may not be as good, but I like it more <3

Not that it matters. I use whatever Pokemon I like, I don't ever fight competitively anyway.

JrDude

Quote from: Phaze on August 10, 2010, 02:35:38 PM
Not that it matters. I use whatever Pokemon I like, I don't ever fight competitively anyway.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

Good, now I won't have to worry about Salamence anymore.

Kayo

I saw this coming. I knew it would follow Garchomp, seeing as it's nearly impossible to take it down after a dragon dance or two without losing a pokemon.

I never used one, and I doubt I ever will. Seems as though Dragonite and Flygon will never become Uber though.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

I've been waiting for this moment for years; Dragonite has finally reclaimed his spot!  :)

SkyMyl

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: SkyMyl on August 11, 2010, 03:48:01 PM
Idrgaf
This. "Oh this pokemon is powerful and causes unbalance any match using it is now deemed unofficial and doesn't count". Yeah well I can use what I want cause I don't fight like its the end of life as we know it; waste of time.

Kayo

Quote from: Batchu on August 11, 2010, 03:40:33 PM
I've been waiting for this moment for years; Dragonite has finally reclaimed his spot!  :)
Dragonite will finally be USED.

Oh dragonite ilu <3

How could you NOT love Dragonite?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Relichris

I'll use Dragonite if it loses a couple pounds.  Too much Big Macs that's for sure.  /joke