News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

milotic

Started by Custom, March 16, 2011, 04:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T IT LEARN SLEEP TALK IN BLACK AND WHITE?
THIS IS FUCKING HORSESHIT
FUCK YOU GAMEFREAK
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT THAT MADE 160 NEW SHITTY FUCKING SHITASS POKEMON THAT SUCK DICK AND CAN'T TEACH MY GOOD POKEMON SLEEPTALK BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE DOWNS AND CAN'T MAKE IT A TM LIKE IT WAS IN THE LAST GEN
FUCK

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Sleep Talk isn't a TM? That's right, I just remembered.

Yeah, game broken. We got something like that 30 power Bug more or that 30 power Fire move or something like that as its replacement, didn't we
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

GF removed a lot of the good TMs.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 16, 2011, 05:11:40 PM
GF removed a lot of the good TMs.
They finally gave Giga Drain a half-decent base power, then removed it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 16, 2011, 05:14:32 PM
They finally gave Giga Drain a half-decent base power, then removed it.
Yep. It looks like people are gonna have to rely more on breeding for good moves.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

On a side note, my censorship for swears in this site fails to censor capped words.

FruitFlow

You could always Spoiler and post a notification.

Custom

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 16, 2011, 05:19:35 PM
Yep. It looks like people are gonna have to rely more on breeding for good moves.

you can't breed sleep talk for feebas/milotic in this game though
that intercourse ing pisses me off
why would you remove something it could learn before

Kayo

They should have kept the old TMs as egg moves for the Pokemon that could learn them.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Yeah.

Just like Simisage can't learn ANY of the drains.
SO USELESS IN BATTLES! JUST ONE GIGA DRAIN AND HE'D BE A TANK ONLINE! SUB, SEED, DRAIN!

I'm more disappointed about this because he has Giga Drain on Pokemon Online.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

You have to keep depending on D/P/Pt/HG/SS for some moves.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 16, 2011, 06:46:25 PM
You have to keep depending on D/P/Pt/HG/SS for some moves.

It appears so. I just wish I knew that before I transfered over my already EV'd INSERT MOVESET HERE milotic, haha.

Kayo

I should have went and nicknamed my RAIKOU to Raikou, ELECTIVIRE to Electivire, etc. Now it's just weird with all the caps :(

Oh the things we realize after a one-way transfer
[move][/move]

Neerb

WHY CAN'T WE NICKNAME POKEMON WE GET FROM OTHER PEOPLE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on March 16, 2011, 07:06:45 PM
I should have went and nicknamed my RAIKOU to Raikou, ELECTIVIRE to Electivire, etc. Now it's just weird with all the caps :(

Oh the things we realize after a one-way transfer

it's cool that if you trade and then evolve their name goes back to not all caps
however, my GARDEVOIR looks pretty intense, lol