News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Gen V Pokemon Names

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 22, 2011, 07:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Oshawoot has to be my favorite. Now I can nickname them all Revolver, and kick absolute ass.

Unless someone names their Snivy "Naked"...

Cornwad

Quote from: Kayo on March 23, 2011, 03:12:28 AM
I was referencing that bag of trash more. Seems to me like the Japanese think we have radioactive piles of moving garbage walking our country.

It's your fault if you took that seriously.
That's true, but for some reason the trash bag reminds me of Japan. Like Hedorah I guess.

Kayo

Quote from: Cornwad on March 23, 2011, 01:30:03 PM
That's true, but for some reason the trash bag reminds me of Japan. Like Hedorah I guess.
To me it seemed like "What other countries think of us." Even though we already had living sludge, but this thing seems to me made out of actual human-made garbage it's a little weirder.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Cornwad

Quote from: Kayo on March 23, 2011, 04:28:59 PM
To me it seemed like "What other countries think of us." Even though we already had living sludge, but this thing seems to me made out of actual human-made garbage it's a little weirder.
I think you're looking too much into it  :P

Garbodor is an awesome pokemon though, with a nice name as well.

Kayo

Quote from: Cornwad on March 23, 2011, 04:49:25 PM
I think you're looking too much into it  :P

Garbodor is an awesome pokemon though, with a nice name as well.
I know it gomes from "garbage" and "odor" but I keep saying it "GARB-a-Door"

I hope I'm not the only one. D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: Kayo on March 23, 2011, 05:03:40 PM
I know it gomes from "garbage" and "odor" but I keep saying it "GARB-a-Door"

I hope I'm not the only one. D:

I say it that way too. ~_~

Oh, and Garbodor needs to die in a fire then drop a nuke on it just to be safe.

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on March 23, 2011, 05:09:31 PM
Oh, and Garbodor needs to die in a fire then drop a nuke on it just to be safe.
Enemy Electrode used Self-Destruct
[spoiler]Attack Missed[/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 23, 2011, 07:18:13 PM

Incorrect. Garbodor has three straw-like fingers on its RIGHT arm. That picture is reversed.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

One of his hands looks like a gas pump.

Kayo

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on March 24, 2011, 08:22:34 PM
One of his hands looks like a gas pump.
That was my first impression, but I think it's nothing but a long thick rope with garbage stuck to it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

It looks like one of those steel pipes you find in concrete.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 24, 2011, 09:01:27 PM
It looks like one of those steel pipes you find in concrete.
Too flexible. Plus, official art

dat rope
[move][/move]

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

The colorful parts must be candy.