News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Pokemon B/W Anime

Started by The Riddler, March 25, 2011, 01:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on March 25, 2011, 04:30:13 PM
Well, to be fair, the writers made Ash dumber. He went fanboy on the Unova starters, and he stupidly throws a Poke Ball WITHOUT EVEN FIGHTING a wild Pokemon. So yes, Iris has all the more reason to say that. If anything, you should be bashing Ash and not Iris.
What a kid! You're blaming it on Ash, even though he does good stuff from time to time, and she still does it. Sheesh.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

LOL. Just blame then both.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

Quote from: Chandelure on March 25, 2011, 06:38:02 PM
I considered that but I think more like a one-year thing when I think Season. I suppose that's not the exact definition for Season, but I think there's a better word.

Region? Each region has hosted multiple seasons of the show (Sinnoh had 3 different seasons, each with a different name).

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on March 26, 2011, 07:28:09 AM
Region? Each region has hosted multiple seasons of the show (Sinnoh had 3 different seasons, each with a different name).
For lack of a better word, sure.

Ash leaves all his Pokemon behind and his Pikachu is reset to level 5 whenever he enters a new region.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Ash is always leaving his pokemon behind.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 26, 2011, 03:45:00 PM
Ash is always leaving his pokemon behind.
What ever happened to those 30 Tauros?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on March 26, 2011, 06:10:08 PM
What ever happened to those 30 Tauros?
Stuck in the PC with Oak.