Which has the highest Fun Factor?

Rotational Battles
1 (33.3%)
Triple Battles
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 06, 2011, 06:07:51 PM
I haven't found any yet, but I think they might be in a building. Someone tell me where.
I'm not sure where, but I do know who they are.
In Black the 2 are a Roughneck and Backpacker.
In White the 2 are a Nursery Aide and School Kid.

EDIT: I just asked a friend, and apparently these battles only occur once.
So that pretty much sucks.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 06, 2011, 06:17:54 PM
I'm not sure where, but I do know who they are.
In Black the 2 are a Roughneck and Backpacker.
In White the 2 are a Nursery Aide and School Kid.

EDIT: I just asked a friend, and apparently these battles only occur once.
So that pretty much sucks.
Oh yeah wow that intercourse ing sucks.

What's the point of these new battle styles anyway?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Chandelure on April 06, 2011, 06:19:50 PM
Oh yeah wow that intercourse ing sucks.

What's the point of these new battle styles anyway?
Wi-Fi!

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 06, 2011, 07:46:02 PM
Oh right. The ONLY way to have a 6-on-6 battle with set levels. >_>
Not that it would be good practice either.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Playat

Nayrman

Quote from: Playat on April 07, 2011, 06:20:11 PM
I got white.
Ok, your game focuses on 3v3. Have fun with the double battles plus 1. Mind you, rotation battles aren't much better, but at least it's something different.

DededeCloneChris

Triple Battles let you do SUNNY DAY, use a Fire type on somebody who has FLASH FIRE, and then kill EVERYONE on the other team with a super boosted Fire move in ONE turn.

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 07, 2011, 07:25:36 PM
Triple Battles let you do SUNNY DAY, use a Fire type on somebody who has FLASH FIRE, and then kill EVERYONE on the other team with a super boosted Fire move in ONE turn.
You'd likely have two fire types on your team out at once. Fast Scarfed Starmie outspeeds everything and destroys your Fire types with Surf before you can Sunny Day.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Oh, making simple solution attacks? Then let's just throw in some water-protective berries.

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 07, 2011, 07:32:16 PM
Oh, making simple solution attacks? Then let's just throw in some water-protective berries.
Unless the other team outspeeds you completely with Rain Dance/water attacks that start by taking out your Sunny Day user first then leaving your helpless fire types in the rain. Next turn, Swift Swim kicks in and you're done.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Rotational is a brand new element, which is why I like that one a bit more.