JrDude

>Vaatix
>>VaatixGanon
>>>Ganon
>>>>Purple Pig?
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Also, we need to discuss the grass starter. Preferably in chat and more than just me and Kaos.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 15, 2011, 05:48:23 PM
Also, we need to discuss the grass starter. Preferably in chat and more than just me and Kaos.
We didn't discuss it at all.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Chandelure on April 15, 2011, 05:49:42 PM
We didn't discuss it at all.
Because I don't want to discuss it with only you, especially since you're very stuck on the idea of Frilled Lizard. You need a more open mind and think of more than just your ideas.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

I would join you, but doing commentary for BSC. Can't really join right now. Perhaps tomorrow. :P

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on April 15, 2011, 05:53:14 PM
I would join you, but doing commentary for BSC. Can't really join right now. Perhaps tomorrow. :P
Tell BSC and others who commentate with you who aren't obnoxious to join the forum.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

the intercourse  is a bsc

also I'm putting down Silverhawk as confirmed, and

[20:52]   <Silverhawk79>   rob, yes
[20:53]   <Riddler>   yes what
[20:53]   <Silverhawk79>   <Riddler> Steel/Flying typing makes sense, yes?

He's cool with Steel/Flying.

JrDude

Brain Scratch Commentaries.
Nayr does LPs on a YouTube channel with 2 other nerds (and sometimes more nerds)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 15, 2011, 05:52:23 PM
Because I don't want to discuss it with only you, especially since you're very stuck on the idea of Frilled Lizard. You need a more open mind and think of more than just your ideas.
I'm pretty sure Rob wanted a Frilled Lizard too, and personally I see it as a great idea. It's a pokemon that has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE, which is why I like it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Just because Rob wants it too, doesn't mean it wins. This isn't a presidential election, most votes doesn't win. We have to agree on something. More people disagree/are neutral (3+) than those who agree, which is 1 or 2. It's hard to pick with such a small amount of people who are doing any thought on it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

I intercourse ing GOT IT.

Do a mix of the Frilled and Mohawk lizard ideas.

The final form's frills will have grown into a beard of sorts while the mohawk has grown nice and thick.

Our Grass/Fighting Type?

[spoiler][/spoiler]

JrDude

Rob, stop coming up with ideas. Because you are great at FIXING ideas.
Anyone like this besides me and Rob?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

JrDude

Wanna be a Fight/Fire Mack? Don't have to, but flying beats fight, and fire beats steel, so you guys would be perfect counters of each other.

Also, is there an animal that exists that has 3 legs? (Mack is often referenced with House, who uses a cane, aka 3rd leg)

Another thing, something was said about the acne thing being used on the Silverhawkémon (if not said, implied), why not just a red beak? Some hawks have red beaks.
Or this type of thing
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 15, 2011, 10:28:04 PM
More people disagree/are neutral (3+) than those who agree, which is 1 or 2.
Hahahaha, wow. You lost some credibility there. People are neutral, that means they haven't decided yet. Instead of pooling them into the "disagree" category, let's see what they think.

Jr, how come you're so full of ideas here but you wouldn't give me a single one when I asked you yesterday? Answer me that.
[move][/move]