Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Kayo

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 16, 2011, 12:56:35 PM
Mack >i'm a beassttt
>beast
>moose

ok.
If you want to get technical, a moose is in a sense, a beast.

Not quite lion level but still a beast. Moreso than a cat.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 08:23:15 AM
Hahahaha, wow. You lost some credibility there. People are neutral, that means they haven't decided yet. Instead of pooling them into the "disagree" category, let's see what they think.

Jr, how come you're so full of ideas here but you wouldn't give me a single one when I asked you yesterday? Answer me that.
Because we're on Starters & Legendaries right now. Lrn2payattention.
Also, my mind is less creative around dumbasses.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 16, 2011, 04:59:28 PM
Because we're on Starters & Legendaries right now. Lrn2payattention.
Okay this wasn't relevant to anything I said in that post. Lrn2payattention.
QuoteAlso, my mind is less creative around dumbasses.
How does that work? Unless it's someone other than yourself.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 05:29:36 PM
Okay this wasn't relevant to anything I said in that post. Lrn2payattention.
We're speaking of the starters and legendaries right now, as they are some of the most important parts of a Dex. We still haven't even decided all of the starters and you're asking for new ideas.

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 05:29:36 PM
How does that work? Unless it's someone other than yourself.
Though this was said in a way that makes no sense, I understand what you're trying to imply.
You are indeed a dumbass. You ask for ideas, I give you ideas. You say "NO GIVE ME DESCRIPTIONS" then I give you link to Rob's descriptions, then you say "NO GIVE ME DESCRIPTIONS" Then I tell you I did, then you say "YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ME ANYTHING I ASKED FOR" Then I tell you to click the Link and you say "He's not talking to me, he's talking to Kockmongler, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE'S TALKING TO ME?" Then I tell you that those are the descriptions, it doesn't matter who he's talking to, if you want to draw something draw those, then you finally say "I WANT NEW IDEAS, GIVE ME NEW IDEAS" Then I say no, then you say "YOU'RE SO MUCH STUPIDER THAN I THOUGHT, GIVE ME IDEAS" K, here's descriptions of the horses, you say "GIVE ME NEW DESCRIPTIONS" Then I tell you to look up, you say "I CTRL + L I CAN'T SEE PAST THE LAST 2 MESSAGES BECAUSE I LIKE BIG SCROLLING BARS NOT SMALL ONES" So I give them to you again and you say "I DON'T WANNA DO LEGENDARIES" So I say something to shut you up. You complain more but that's enough of that in my post.
Dumbass.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

I know we're speaking of starters and legendaries. ACTUALLY, I asked you for help designing the starters. You refused to give me any ideas, so your point there failed.

And I'm not going to bother reading that long whiny... thing. All I can see is you misquoting me and whining about me. Seriously, grow up. I'm trying to actually contribute to this the best I can, but before I go draw things I want as many ideas as I can get in order to create a Pokémon pleasing to the majority of the people working on this. So quit whining, and think about this more professionally. I actually want this project to be completed in full eventually, and I am extremely determined to do the best I can to help out. That's why I've offered to do most if not all drawings and even work on some sprites. And contribute some of the fake Pokémon I've created in my time. I'm going to weed out the best ones, first.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Give the link to the chat and I'll try to come up with some ideas with you. Provided it doesn't become a stupid "nuh uh!" "yea huh!" like last time. @_@

JrDude

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 06:06:41 PM
I know we're speaking of starters and legendaries. ACTUALLY, I asked you for help designing the starters. You refused to give me any ideas, so your point there failed.
No you didn't, you said "Give me ideas." You were nowhere near specific.
Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 16, 2011, 06:02:09 PM
then I give you link to Rob's descriptions [of the starters], then you say "NO GIVE ME DESCRIPTIONS" Then I tell you I did, then you say "YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ME ANYTHING I ASKED FOR" Then I tell you to click the Link and you say "He's not talking to me, he's talking to Kockmongler, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE'S TALKING TO ME?" Then I tell you that those are the descriptions, it doesn't matter who he's talking to, if you want to draw something draw those, then you finally say "I WANT NEW IDEAS, GIVE ME NEW IDEAS"
Dumbass.
And even when I gave you ideas, and not Rob's descriptions, you were like "No, I want Frilled lizard, I'M PRETTY SURE ROB DOES TOO"
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Quote from: Nayrman on April 16, 2011, 06:09:28 PM
Give the link to the chat and I'll try to come up with some ideas with you. Provided it doesn't become a stupid "nuh uh!" "yea huh!" like last time. @_@
I asked Rob to do this, but I guess he read over it several times, so if you look at the first page to my post, I made it easier for myself (and others who know of it)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 16, 2011, 06:09:49 PM
No you didn't, you said "Give me ideas." You were nowhere near specific.
Except no one can agree on anything. I asked for YOUR opinions, because believe it or not, I care to hear your opinion on these matters. Since there was so much debate in this thread, I decided "Eh intercourse , I'll just ask Jr here for his ideas and if I like them I'll draw sketches. In this empty chat room there are less conflicting ideas, and it will be easier to find a focus. I'll then present these ideas in the thread along with a sketch.. the visual aids might help people come to a decision."

But you wouldn't give me anything, so I didn't draw anything. I'm a bit disappointed I didn't get anything done, but whatever.

Anyone's opinion is useful to me, whether I like it or not. Try to remember that.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Well, I'm on that chatroom to discuss things if anyone wants to.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on April 16, 2011, 06:15:46 PM
Well, I'm on that chatroom to discuss things if anyone wants to.
Oh excellent. I'll get my metaphorical pencil and be right there.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Chandelure on April 16, 2011, 06:14:58 PM
Except no one can agree on anything. I asked for YOUR opinions, because believe it or not, I care to hear your opinion on these matters. Since there was so much debate in this thread, I decided "Eh intercourse , I'll just ask Jr here for his ideas and if I like them I'll draw sketches. In this empty chat room there are less conflicting ideas, and it will be easier to find a focus. I'll then present these ideas in the thread along with a sketch.. the visual aids might help people come to a decision."

But you wouldn't give me anything, so I didn't draw anything. I'm a bit disappointed I didn't get anything done, but whatever.

Anyone's opinion is useful to me, whether I like it or not. Try to remember that.
No, you asked for descriptions (eventually), which no one has agreed with. And since you said "Everyone will accept my drawing whether they like it or not," I decided not to give my description since, even if you did draw it, you would keep it even though a lot of people might disagree with it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 16, 2011, 06:23:58 PM
No, you asked for descriptions (eventually), which no one has agreed with. And since you said "Everyone will accept my drawing whether they like it or not," I decided not to give my description since, even if you did draw it, you would keep it even though a lot of people might disagree with it.
Because I said I would draw from their ideas. So if I draw exactly what the people want, they better like it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I would show up to chat if I knew what the link was.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."