News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

NSFCD Pokedex - Starter/Legendary Discussion

Started by The Riddler, April 08, 2011, 09:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 17, 2011, 05:09:17 PM
I don't give a intercourse  about your other ideas because all they are are non-starters/legendarys, and I'm not sure why what I'm asking is so impossible to grasp.

"Fire/Water makes no sense." - It's Pokemon, for starters. Remoraid and Octillery can use Fireblast and all fire Pokemon can fight in the Water, even Charmander who would die if his tail flame were to go out.

"A normal pokemon can't evolve into a Ghost pokemon? Well then how does Shedinja come from Nincada?" The stupidity in this statement literally makes me angry. Shedinja is an evolution of Nincada, it's a byproduct. Anything beyond that, i.e. "HOW DOES A SHELL BECOME A GHOST" has nothing to do with the fact that it's not a Pokemon becoming a Ghost. I don't really care if an Eevee becomes a Ghost Eevee. However, a Flying/Rock/Ground Eevee should come before it.

Everything you say is irrelevant to the point being made. It annoys me that a person can be THAT stupid, whether it's in relation to this project or not.

No, you fail to see what Shedinja is. Essentially one life form becomes two. The second force of life, this is Shedinja, spawns out of nowhere. I didn't say this to defend any point at all, I specifically remember asking you what you thought of it. Did you like how one life became two? Putting aside the fact that your paragraph there made no sense whatsoever, as you just called Shedinja an evolution of Nincada, why am I being regarded as an idiot for asking you your opinion? You couldn't even form a thought on "It made no sense how a second life form spawned, when Nincada's life is now in Ninjask" or "It's okay, I'm fine with this."

THAT's what makes me mad. You can't answer a simple question. All I wanted you to know was what you thought of it; I never said it was just like a Normal evolving into a Ghost. It annoys me how a person can be stupid enough to think that what I said meant something completely different. Wait no, I'm not stooping to this level.

Grow up and stop insulting everyone who's only trying to help you out.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Chandelure on April 17, 2011, 05:22:38 PM
No, you fail to see what Shedinja is. Essentially one life form becomes two. The second force of life, this is Shedinja, spawns out of nowhere. I didn't say this to defend any point at all, I specifically remember asking you what you thought of it. Did you like how one life became two? Putting aside the fact that your paragraph there made no sense whatsoever, as you just called Shedinja an evolution of Nincada, why am I being regarded as an idiot for asking you your opinion? You couldn't even form a thought on "It made no sense how a second life form spawned, when Nincada's life is now in Ninjask" or "It's okay, I'm fine with this."

THAT's what makes me mad. You can't answer a simple question. All I wanted you to know was what you thought of it; I never said it was just like a Normal evolving into a Ghost. It annoys me how a person can be stupid enough to think that what I said meant something completely different. Wait no, I'm not stooping to this level.

Grow up and stop insulting everyone who's only trying to help you out.
I have no opinion on why a byproduct is a ghost. It's irrelevant to the argument of something evolving into a ghost.
Shedinja is not an evolution of Nincada so the entire argument is irrelevant to something evolving into a ghost.
Shedinja is not an evolution of Nincada so the entire argument is irrelevant to something evolving into a ghost.

What are you not intercourse ing getting?

Kayo

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 17, 2011, 05:32:26 PM

What are you not intercourse ing getting?
Quote from: Cecil Harvey on April 17, 2011, 05:09:17 PM
Shedinja is an evolution of Nincada
You contradicted. I have no idea what you're trying to say.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Chandelure on April 17, 2011, 05:34:34 PM
You contradicted. I have no idea what you're trying to say.
Typo'd. Further proof you're an idiot. You knew my argument and neglected to acknowledge a simple typo.

Macawmoses

This is me locking this. I want ALL OF YOU to stop your discussion on this project for 24 hours. That's here. Via pm. On chat. MSN. Wherever. Keep your intercourse ing distance from one another or I'll smack each and every one of you. You're taking a fun project and turning it into a ninny-fest. I'll open this up later tonight.

Silverhawk79

Kayo

I was going to start drawing the whoreses but I was told not to yet. Anything I'm missing?
[move][/move]

Kayo

Fine. I'll just start drawing things tomorrow, 'k?
[move][/move]

JrDude

Just remember.

Grass Harvest Horse
Dark Evil Satanist Horse
Water Hose (Hippocamp)
Winged Flying Horse (Pegasus)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 18, 2011, 10:51:37 PM
Just remember.

Grass Harvest Horse
Dark Evil Satanist Horse
Water Hose (Hippocamp)
Winged Flying Horse (Pegasus)
that's very vague. But okay
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Chandelure on April 18, 2011, 10:58:29 PM
that's very vague. But okay
If we have a basic visual of what we want, we will be able to choose more things that we want on it.

Example: "Here's the flying grass dinosaur (Tropius) you wanted. Since it's a tall dinosaur you wanted, I referenced it's wings to the leaves of a tree." "OK cool, let's add some bananas to it's chin, that way we can more easily understand that it's part tree." "And put a little green helmet on it's head, because it looks too brown for the top of a Tree Pokémon"
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Also. Idea for the Mackémon.

How about a centaur? Except, instead of half man, half horse, it is half man, half moose? Though not technically half man as it's a Pokémon, but basically based around a Moosey Centaur. This way, Mack can still be part fighting (and fire), but not seem like he's related the Fighting Trio of Gen 5, and still have his Canadian side be shown.

So? Likey or no likey?
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 18, 2011, 11:20:00 PMThough not technically half man as it's a Pokémon, but basically based around a Moosey Centaur.
So basically like the "humanshape" Pokemon, right?
But part Moose of course.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 18, 2011, 11:37:15 PM
So basically like the "humanshape" Pokemon, right?
But part Moose of course.
Yes. You know, kinda like Machoke is human shaped, but obviously not human.
[move][/move]
Dude .