News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Restaurants

Started by dawnwolfNxhoj, January 30, 2011, 06:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnwolfNxhoj

somewhat hard to believe that i didn't think of this sooner...
name any restaurants that seem to only be in your region or that you've been to at a specific spot
along with that, any of their specialty dishes and such

ThePowerOfOne

Two of my favorites i've only seen here that are a-intercourse ing-mazing:

Taco De Mexico. Mexican food, obviously. Just a tiny little place by the ocean, seems really trashy and out of place when you drive by, but the food is awesome. My favorite is the Chile Relleno Burrito with Pastor.

Sylvester's. Small burger place. They have, hands down, THE best burgers, malts, and french fries I have EVER had. They also have the "Monster Burger", I forget exactly how big it is, but it's huge. They have a bunch of pictures on the wall of people who have eaten the whole thing and their times. I never tried it since it's really expensive, and the only prize is you get it free. But that's only if you finish it.

Those are just the ones from the top of my head. There are tons of great restaurants around here, but they all kinda have the same taste to me, those two just really stand out.

Magnum

Oh sure, make a topic on this right after I get fired from my restaurant after an alcohol sting :|

We have a couple, none worth mentioning.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegretto

Taco Express, this small 24 hour mexican stand that has the best food i'v ever eaten.
Other than that I can't think of anything.
Red Lobster maybe.

Kayo

Quote from: Positive Vibes on January 31, 2011, 04:39:22 PM
Taco Express, this small 24 hour mexican stand that has the best food i'v ever eaten.
Other than that I can't think of anything.
Red Lobster maybe.
There's Red Lobster everywhere.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Kayo on January 31, 2011, 06:39:28 PM

Red Lobster and all chain restaurants (beside fastfood) are banned in my town. Due to all the family owned restaurants.

Light

Quote from: Kayo on January 31, 2011, 06:39:28 PM
This.

Quote from: Gwen Khan on January 31, 2011, 07:03:40 PM
Red Lobster and all chain restaurants (beside fastfood) are banned in my town. Due to all the family owned restaurants.
Sucks to be you. Despite their prices, Lead Robster is one of the best seafood places, next to McCormick & Schmick's.

Anyway, I know in the bay there's this awesome place called Joe's Crab Shack. Great seafood there. As for around here, we have a small chain in the valley called DeVinci's. They're little deli places, but they're oh so good. Sandwich, soup, salad, etc.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Light on February 03, 2011, 07:22:15 PM
This.
Sucks to be you. Despite their prices, Lead Robster is one of the best seafood places, next to McCormick & Schmick's.

Anyway, I know in the bay there's this awesome place called Joe's Crab Shack. Great seafood there. As for around here, we have a small chain in the valley called DeVinci's. They're little deli places, but they're oh so good. Sandwich, soup, salad, etc.

The small restaurants around here are much better then any chain restaurants.

Kayo

Quote from: Light on February 03, 2011, 07:22:15 PM
Anyway, I know in the bay there's this awesome place called Joe's Crab Shack. Great seafood there.
I've heard about that place... My dad got a t-shirt from there that says "My waitress gave me crabs" >_>
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Chris8492

Theres a Thai place near us, they serve the spiciest soup i've ever had, but its awesome.

Super

Eegees, Pat's Chili Dogs, and Lucky Wishbone are my favorite local restaurants. And my favorite restaurants.