The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Zora Link

will add next four. (especially you JNFS :P) but then I'm done adding off this list for a bit, I need to leave room for real life friends and others, and in about a month or so, I'll delete those that haven't added me yet.
Then we'll go from there.
BTW @ JNFS:
I know we have our little "rivalry" If you'd call it that, but this will not be a source of settlement, as I suck. :P

Quote from: $tryk3r on March 18, 2008, 10:51:45 PM
ok i want some challenges 1848-1337-2759 as soon as u say u wanna play add me and ill add u and look for seeking brawl

\R\ $tryk3r
:O your fc is teh 1337ness. :O

HTA!

Zora Link

finally, I find one that doesn't d/c me....but the person doesn't respond and it d/c's me anyways.  :'(
If anyone wants to play...  ;)
If it works. :|

Dawei

Lol Zora's going to play HTA. Have fun getting raped [zora] :P

If he somehow resists, I would play, but I need to finish an essay. Myabe later though. I do want to play some matches (though I also have some ToS to play).

Zora Link

Quote from: Dawei on March 19, 2008, 03:41:32 PM

If he somehow resists, I would play, but I need to finish an essay. Myabe later though. I do want to play some matches (though I also have some ToS to play).
I don't care right now, I just want to play.
and he's not online anyways. -_-

HTA!

Quote from: Zora Link on March 19, 2008, 03:45:09 PM
Quote from: Dawei on March 19, 2008, 03:41:32 PM

I don't care right now, I just want to play.
and he's not online anyways. -_-

Sorry, eating pizza.
Ready

HTA!

Someguy13

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 19, 2008, 04:01:16 PM
Now i need a new opponent  :(
Any takers?
*raises hand*
Also nice matches Playat. Damn but your good.

HTA!

HTA!

HTA!

Your good, but not to be rude....
Learn to fight........ :D

Your Lucas is quiet frankly broken
In a bad way

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Light

I think I have HTA's FC... I'm not sure. Anyway, anyone up for a match. No one I have is online...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Hey, I'll play you...well...as soon as my brother's done with the TV. >_>;