News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Playat

Quote from: Dawei on March 23, 2008, 11:05:03 AM
God f***ing dang it mack I need to play you. THIS MAKES ME ANGRY LIKE HULK.

Also, anyone want to play right now? Bored. Also, Playat, I need to face you again, since apparently you are really good and s***.

Fine I enjoy fighting you again

I'm online now

Dawei

Quote from: PLAYAT on March 23, 2008, 11:40:19 AM

Also, anyone want to play right now? Bored. Also, Playat, I need to face you again, since apparently you are really good and s***.

I'm online now
Ok. Just need to finish the matches I'm in right now.

Jesus DL, I can't believe our match actually took the whole 7 minute time limit. :\ Close game though. Too close to choose a victor.

.:DL:.

Quote from: Dawei on March 23, 2008, 11:53:45 AM

I'm online now

Jesus DL, I can't believe our match actually took the whole 7 minute time limit. :\ Close game though. Too close to choose a victor.

Yea, very close match.  You`re the first person I've played who is actually good with TL.  Let's just call that last one a tie.  Very close game.

BTW Playat, you've been wanting a match from me for a while.  You up for it?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: darklink140 on March 23, 2008, 11:26:23 AM

I'll play you Dawei, I'm pretty good with Luigi and MK, so.....yea.

My FC is in the first thread.  If not, here it is:

1418-6518-1961

Sorry about that, your FC is added. :P
*goes online as well*

Macawmoses

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: mackormoses on March 23, 2008, 12:21:20 PM
::) I will be online later, and poor Dawei :(
Good game
DarkLink...

I have to go to work though
I just wanted 1 quick match
"A quick fix" :d

I won't be gone long only 5 hours today.

Best Metaknight player.

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on March 23, 2008, 12:41:37 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on March 23, 2008, 12:21:20 PM
::) I will be online later, and poor Dawei :(
Good game
DarkLink...

I have to go to work though
I just wanted 1 quick match
"A quick fix" :d

I won't be gone long only 5 hours today.

Best Metaknight player.

Why, thank you.  I can say the same to you about Pit.

BTW Dawei, fun matches today.  That last one with Luigi was an even one, that spiky item killed you, not me.  Close match though.

Playat

Quote from: darklink140 on March 23, 2008, 12:02:17 PM
Quote from: Dawei on March 23, 2008, 11:53:45 AM

I'm online now

Yea, very close match.  You`re the first person I've played who is actually good with TL.  Let's just call that last one a tie.  Very close game.

BTW Playat, you've been wanting a match from me for a while.  You up for it?

Yea I'm ready

The_Waddle_Dee_Knight

Whoa, Playat, nice matches today! Your meta knight is crazy good, and I would of lost against you if you had used his B down. o_0 It truly shows your "swordsmanship" :P Also, nice matches against your Lucario too! The only thing that it basically keeping you from winning is my Luigi Tornado... Well, that's what I think it is anyway. :P If you found out how to cancel that out, I would be toast... *coughcoughMetaknightsBdownA-chu!cough* :P Believe me, it happens all the time to me when I fight Ike, Marth, Lucas, and Pikachu. I spin, something hits me, I lose it, and someone smashes, just like a perfect shield. -.-

I feel like I'm gunna lose next time now... :( ... :D
Known as TheWaddleDeeMaster on the old nintendo forums.

Interested on knowing how to talk online in SSBB using techiques? Visit my fourm at

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=21272.0

Game: Mario Strikers Charged
Nsider Name: The_Waddle_Dee_Knight
Wi-Fi Name: NsTheWaddl
Friend Code: 425309-071051

Game: SSBB
Wi-Fi Name: TWD (Soon to be f5TWD hopefully)
Friend Code: 1547-4866-5642

Nayrman

PLAYAT, you're quite good with metaknight! I would just learn how to use Shuttle Loop as an edgeguard/KO move more and you'd be close to unstoppable with him! You're Lucario, tho, well, I wouldn't put it in the "cheap" column, but its sorta close (IMO at least). You're a little too "throw happy" in conjuction iwth Aura sphere. Its a good strategy at times, but you're way too predictable and you never change tactics. You never really did come up with a good solution to my wolf's blaster (which either hit or forced to to come through the air thus negating the throw tactic). You won't fare so well against either a flying character (Pit, Kirby,etc.) or a really good Snake/Samus if you keep that up.
Other than that you're okay with him.

BTW, did you ever experience lag? Cuz it seemed like you never did while I had loads of it X_X;;
Either that or I need a new controller cuz it didn't pick up on moves with Sonic half the time...I need to go to training mode to see if that's the case...

Is Playat really that good with MK?  Guess I'll have to fight him today to see.  We'll see who really is the best MK player.

Nayrman

Quote from: darklink140 on March 23, 2008, 03:00:36 PM
Is Playat really that good with MK?  Guess I'll have to fight him today to see.  We'll see who really is the best MK player.
Yea, he's pretty good. Not as good as one of my other friends tho (he'd probably own everyperson here on a good connection....ask Geno)

Macawmoses

Geno

Quote from: Nayrman on March 23, 2008, 03:46:08 PM
Yea, he's pretty good. Not as good as one of my other friends tho (he'd probably own everyperson here on a good connection....ask Geno)
Yes he owned me. I got him down 2 lives in a 5 stock match before I lost.

Nayrman

Quote from: Geno on March 23, 2008, 04:03:14 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on March 23, 2008, 03:46:08 PM
Yes he owned me. I got him down 2 lives in a 5 stock match before I lost.
I can't even get him down THAT low! X_X;;
Yea, he picked up Metaknight the MORNING of a tournament, and still got in the top ten at Momo-con... X_X;;
I have yet to beat him in a one on one match (I've won in a three player match tho).
Anyway, I'm failry decent against everyone here. I wish I oculd play Dawei seriously tho....lag sucks between our connection (he's orange on my list)