The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I only turn smash balls on. I keep forgetting to lower how often they appear <.>
And also you guys are too skilled for me when I'm alone, I'm slightly better when I'm fighting more than 1 person.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

Quote from: JrDude on April 05, 2008, 07:03:46 PM
I only turn smash balls on. I keep forgetting to lower how often they appear <.>
And also you guys are too skilled for me when I'm alone, I'm slightly better when I'm fighting more than 1 person.
Meh, you try ands use tricks that only work in multiplayer in 1 v 1.
Practice some, and pick a main since you hop around  a lot.

HTA!

HTA!

Depster

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on April 05, 2008, 06:35:02 PM
Same here, Dep. Although I can say this from my experience with your Yoshi. You hide behind your eggs too much. >_>
1.  Is called camping
2.  No different from mario users, pikachu, starwolf chars, etc. who have ranged attacks.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Depster on April 05, 2008, 07:16:37 PM
Same here, Dep. Although I can say this from my experience with your Yoshi. You hide behind your eggs too much. >_>
1.  Is called camping
2.  No different from mario users, pikachu, starwolf chars, etc. who have ranged attacks.

1. I know, but "hiding behind your eggs" sounds better than "camping." >_> :P

2. I have never met a Mario user who spammed the Fireball. It's more like Pit's arrows.

HTA!

Youch, lag.
Have you played anyone else?

I got bored with that fight, I was slacking a bit  :D

HTA!

Quote from: Depster on April 05, 2008, 07:16:37 PM
1.  Is called camping
I rarely use fireballs.

Matt

That one match where you beat me, there where more then Smashballs, containers was turned on as well. It was quite annoying.

Anyways I have a room up if anyone is up.

JrDude

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on April 05, 2008, 07:25:59 PM

That one match where you beat me, there where more then Smashballs, containers was turned on as well. It was quite annoying.

Anyways I have a room up if anyone is up.
Well I didn't turn containers on.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Triforce_Luigi

Wolfpika

I know, i was like "WTF?"

anyway, creating team brawl room. hurry up to play.

FC:4768-7497-6617

Wolfpika

Ridley

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 05, 2008, 07:23:36 PM
Youch, lag.
Have you played anyone else?

I got bored with that fight, I was slacking a bit  :D

Yeah I walked into a few of your attacks because of the lag. Yes I have played a few other people. I should have set the lives lower too. Good game by the way.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...