News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Java_Java on April 06, 2008, 03:03:16 PM
Fun matches Ridley!

You beat me every match, except I finally beat you at the end! ;D
Sorry about that match with Smash Balls on High. I was practicing for my Tourney Match with Chris (who has to read his PM'S).

You've got a really awesome R.O.B.

Thank you and Redsox was the one playing when you fought the Ike.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Java

Quote from: Ridley on April 06, 2008, 04:35:37 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on April 06, 2008, 03:03:16 PM
Fun matches Ridley!

You beat me every match, except I finally beat you at the end! ;D
Sorry about that match with Smash Balls on High. I was practicing for my Tourney Match with Chris (who has to read his PM'S).

You've got a really awesome R.O.B.

Thank you and Redsox was the one playing when you fought the Ike.
Ahh okay.

His Ike was pretty good too.

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

HTA!

Ill play.

Lol MarthXero, how did I beat you with dedede?  :D
GG's

TheKoopaBros.

.:DL:.

Anyone up for a match against me?  I'm ready if you're ready.

TheKoopaBros.

Good matches Hector. Your Marth is still good.

I would play more matches but I should eat supper.

HTA!

Nayrman

Yo HTA...two good matches (despite your pal MRTHX being an idiot at all times).
We played some times afterwards (like, five or six matches or so).
Boy does he suck in some massive ways. I never actually tried as Sonic and Wolf. I tried as Snake, only cuz I'm new to him.
Lets see, I killed his Sonic with my Sonic. One match, as Wolf, him DDD, I make two dumb mistakes, so he's leading three lives to one, and I come back and win...
Also, jeezus christ he doesn't know how to use Diddy or Sonic worth a darn. Why does every Sonic player out there think you NEED to use Side and Down B to be good? Those always make you mess up. And all he knows how to do with Diddy is spam side b and up smash....that's like, it...
Too bad I couldn't play you HTA, you're a much more worthy opponent (with a killer Marth)

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on April 06, 2008, 06:04:37 PM
Boy does he suck in some massive ways. I never actually tried as Sonic and Wolf. I tried as Snake, only cuz I'm new to him.
Lets see, I killed his Sonic with my Sonic. One match, as Wolf, him DDD, I make two dumb mistakes, so he's leading three lives to one, and I come back and win...
Also, jeezus christ he doesn't know how to use Diddy or Sonic worth a dang. Why does every Sonic player out there think you NEED to use Side and Down B to be good? Those always make you mess up. And all he knows how to do with Diddy is spam side b and up smash....that's like, it...
Too bad I couldn't play you HTA, you're a much more worthy opponent (with a killer Marth)
I'm finally using Marths forward tilt, thats was bugging me.

But your Sonic has improved a good bit, I can't play tonight but hopefully soon.

I am actually trying to make my Luigi, DDD, Mario, and Jigglypuff more effective.

I was having dinner, sorry.  :(

Nayrman

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 06, 2008, 06:08:09 PM
Also, jeezus christ he doesn't know how to use Diddy or Sonic worth a dang. Why does every Sonic player out there think you NEED to use Side and Down B to be good? Those always make you mess up. And all he knows how to do with Diddy is spam side b and up smash....that's like, it...

But your Sonic has improved a good bit, I can't play tonight but hopefully soon.

I am actually trying to make my Luigi, DDD, Mario, and Jigglypuff more effective.

Don't worry about it. I'm done for the night...
In too bad a mood.
All you know how to do with Jiggly is Rollout X_X;;
Yea, I'm finally good with Sonic. Great with Wolf and Sonic, and decent Snake (trying to get better). Those are basically the three characters I'll use...
You're friend (whoever it is) is really bad...no offense to him, but he his.

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on April 06, 2008, 06:10:07 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 06, 2008, 06:08:09 PM

Don't worry about it. I'm done for the night...
In too bad a mood.
All you know how to do with Jiggly is Rollout X_X;;
Yea, I'm finally good with Sonic. Great with Wolf and Sonic, and decent Snake (trying to get better). Those are basically the three characters I'll use...
You're friend (whoever it is) is really bad...no offense to him, but he his.
I hardly ever use it in 1 v 1, only in a multi match =p
And I was behind in lives  ;)

HTA!

Nayrman

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 06, 2008, 06:12:21 PM
He goes to this forum =p
oooh....que es!?
Yea, youre Jiggly and Luigi need some work. Never played your DDD or Mario tho. I'd stick with Marth tho. He's your best. I still can't think of a good way to face him as Sonic. I'd have to use Wolf or Snake against him simply because I could never get close to you.

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on April 06, 2008, 06:14:01 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 06, 2008, 06:12:21 PM
He goes to this forum =p
oooh....que es!?
Yea, youre Jiggly and Luigi need some work. Never played your DDD or Mario tho. I'd stick with Marth tho. He's your best. I still can't think of a good way to face him as Sonic. I'd have to use Wolf or Snake against him simply because I could never get close to you.
I have trouble with Wolves because of the smash attack,  catches me off guard ;-;

Just picked up Luigi, and my DDD is terrible =p

But my Ice Climbers are actually decent, next time we play I'll have to use them  :P