The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Nayrman

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 08, 2008, 05:28:04 PM
Quote from: Olimar on April 08, 2008, 05:14:59 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on April 08, 2008, 05:13:48 PM
Quote from: Olimar on April 08, 2008, 05:08:47 PM
Erm, Star, I just made the room.

D:
We're both trying to fight star!? 0_o?
Yep

Quote from: Olimar on April 08, 2008, 02:09:23 PM
Star!

imma callin u out D:<

Thats foul guys!

Between Nayr and Chris DK's stage lag...
but Noooo My realm, there barely isn't any lag...but they quit on me cause they know I'll win.

Thats my victory. ;)

Olimar, fight me.

wth ...
I didn't quit, Rayman did.

HTA!

Ridley

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 08, 2008, 06:23:54 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on April 08, 2008, 06:22:27 PM
Good games Ridley.

Hold on dude, I have to fight Dark Link a few times.  :robothappy:

Sorry Nayr!! I was waiting for you but you took too long, I have to fight somebody else
1 on 1!!

Why did you quote this? Also good games Corn. ;)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

Quote from: Ridley on April 08, 2008, 06:29:51 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 08, 2008, 06:23:54 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on April 08, 2008, 06:22:27 PM
Good games Ridley.

Hold on dude, I have to fight Dark Link a few times.  :robothappy:

Sorry Nayr!! I was waiting for you but you took too long, I have to fight somebody else
1 on 1!!

Why did you quote this? Also good games Corn. ;)
I kept trying to join his game :P

Nayrman

Okay matches Rid....
again, too much lag (Nintendo, make a system taht doesn't suck technologically PLEASE!). But okay. You got so F***ing lucky that lag hit when I was jumping on that last match X_X;;
Still the only ROB player I know

Ridley

Quote from: Nayrman on April 08, 2008, 06:32:00 PM
Okay matches Rid....
again, too much lag (Nintendo, make a system taht doesn't suck technologically PLEASE!). But okay. You got so F***ing lucky that lag hit when I was jumping on that last match X_X;;
Still the only ROB player I know

Agreed an d I was a bit off tonight at that. I used a few moves I normally don't use and didn't use others. Good games though. Very fun.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

*back from defeating Marrato.....again*

Ok I'm going online. I'll fight anyone who comes to my room

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

StarWindWizard7

NOW, I'm ready for you Nayrman :D

I wonder how our connection will be.

Dawei

Haha, Nayr, ggs.

Your wolf is even campier than mine. Surprise, Surprise.

Nayrman

Quote from: Dawei on April 08, 2008, 07:04:28 PM
Haha, Nayr, ggs.

ggs?

Jeezus christ it's been nothing but LAG today! Am I the only one getting it!? Srlsy, between the internet lagging, and my controller not picking up half my movements I'm on the verge of unplayable despite my connection being three bars and green! Okay, whatever the f*** Nintendo's problem is, they better as hell fix it soon. This is really starting to piss me off. Hopefully next system will at least be COMPETANT in terms of online connection. I can only imagine how horrid Mario Kart is going to be if the system can't even handle two people playing!

Sonic: Unplayable. Actually, the game seems to lag TWICE as much whenever I'm Sonic...dunno WHY but it does
Wolf: Stuck to forward smash spam and blaster...can't do any arials I normally use cus it lags every time I jump!
Snake: Stuck using A combo's and hope I get lucky.

I'll play online again once connection issues are fixed. Sorry Star, have to wait a while.
Again, this is really pissing me off Nintendo! My PS3 can connect with the British (yes, BRITISH, as in ACROSS AN OCEAN!) for Call of Duty 4, thats 36 people on the same map with a HELL OF A LOT more going on and absolutely NO lag yet the Wii can't handle the same country with two people. BRILLIANT... Thanks a lot for cheaping out on us Nintendo.

Dawei

Quote from: Nayrman on April 08, 2008, 07:10:44 PM
Quote from: Dawei on April 08, 2008, 07:04:28 PM
Haha, Nayr, ggs.

ggs?

Jeezus christ it's been nothing but LAG today! Am I the only one getting it!? Srlsy, between the internet lagging, and my controller not picking up half my movements I'm on the verge of unplayable despite my connection being three bars and green! Okay, whatever the f*** Nintendo's problem is, they better as hell fix it soon. This is really starting to piss me off. Hopefully next system will at least be COMPETANT in terms of online connection. I can only imagine how horrid Mario Kart is going to be if the system can't even handle two people playing!

Sonic: Unplayable. Actually, the game seems to lag TWICE as much whenever I'm Sonic...dunno WHY but it does
Wolf: Stuck to forward smash spam and blaster...can't do any arials I normally use cus it lags every time I jump!
Snake: Stuck using A combo's and hope I get lucky.

I'll play online again once connection issues are fixed. Sorry Star, have to wait a while.
Again, this is really pissing me off Nintendo! My PS3 can connect with the British (yes, BRITISH, as in ACROSS AN OCEAN!) for Call of Duty 4, thats 36 people on the same map with a HELL OF A LOT more going on and absolutely NO lag yet the Wii can't handle the same country with two people. BRILLIANT... Thanks a lot for cheaping out on us Nintendo.
Forward your port, son. It'll make things wonderful. I had virtually no lag on my side. :\

FruitFlow

I seriously need to fix my router and rid it of disconnection
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."