News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Dawei on April 08, 2008, 07:14:08 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on April 08, 2008, 07:10:44 PM
Quote from: Dawei on April 08, 2008, 07:04:28 PM
Haha, Nayr, ggs.

Your wolf is even campier than mine. Surprise, Surprise.
ggs?

Jeezus christ it's been nothing but LAG today! Am I the only one getting it!? Srlsy, between the internet lagging, and my controller not picking up half my movements I'm on the verge of unplayable despite my connection being three bars and green! Okay, whatever the f*** Nintendo's problem is, they better as hell fix it soon. This is really starting to piss me off. Hopefully next system will at least be COMPETANT in terms of online connection. I can only imagine how horrid Mario Kart is going to be if the system can't even handle two people playing!

Sonic: Unplayable. Actually, the game seems to lag TWICE as much whenever I'm Sonic...dunno WHY but it does
Wolf: Stuck to forward smash spam and blaster...can't do any arials I normally use cus it lags every time I jump!
Snake: Stuck using A combo's and hope I get lucky.

I'll play online again once connection issues are fixed. Sorry Star, have to wait a while.
Again, this is really pissing me off Nintendo! My PS3 can connect with the British (yes, BRITISH, as in ACROSS AN OCEAN!) for Call of Duty 4, thats 36 people on the same map with a HELL OF A LOT more going on and absolutely NO lag yet the Wii can't handle the same country with two people. BRILLIANT... Thanks a lot for cheaping out on us Nintendo.
Forward your port, son. It'll make things wonderful. I had virtually no lag on my side. :\
What's that and how in the hell do you do it?

Yea, basically poop load of lag for me...
Would it KILL Nintendo to make a system that doesn't suck massively...or at least TRY to do online? Either would be nice!

StarWindWizard7

Haha, Nayr, ggs.

ggs?

Jeezus christ it's been nothing but LAG today! Am I the only one getting it!? Srlsy, between the internet lagging, and my controller not picking up half my movements I'm on the verge of unplayable despite my connection being three bars and green! Okay, whatever the f*** Nintendo's problem is, they better as hell fix it soon. This is really starting to piss me off. Hopefully next system will at least be COMPETANT in terms of online connection. I can only imagine how horrid Mario Kart is going to be if the system can't even handle two people playing!

Sonic: Unplayable. Actually, the game seems to lag TWICE as much whenever I'm Sonic...dunno WHY but it does
Wolf: Stuck to forward smash spam and blaster...can't do any arials I normally use cus it lags every time I jump!

I'll play online again once connection issues are fixed. Sorry Star, have to wait a while.
Again, this is really pissing me off Nintendo! My PS3 can connect with the British (yes, BRITISH, as in ACROSS AN OCEAN!) for Call of Duty 4, thats 36 people on the same map with a HELL OF A LOT more going on and absolutely NO lag yet the Wii can't handle the same country with two people. BRILLIANT... Thanks a lot for cheaping out on us Nintendo.
Wow, to another country there is no lag when it comes to PS3's connection...

Jeez, I had no idea it was THAT much of a problem. Nintendo does need to get it together....quickly.

I really wonder how MKW will do online.......

Bleh....
But anyway, ok Nayrman!  :robothappy:

Someguy13

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 08, 2008, 07:20:31 PM
Haha, Nayr, ggs.

ggs?

Jeez, I had no idea it was THAT much of a problem. Nintendo does need to get it together....quickly.

Bleh....
Well MKW is suposed to have Nintendos best online. So it should suck slightly less.
Also is there an Ike Falco or TL user out there who will fight me I need the practise for a Canada vs USA tourney on NS2. Theres 2 Canadians left to fight 6 Americans. I have 2 challengers (we abandoned brackets due to the uneven sides) I know one uses Ike and one mains Falco and Toon Link. Anyone wanna lend me a hand?

Depster

k playat, i have to go to bed and was gettin tired of you anyway.  it is really annoying getting koed you... cause all of em are through my mistakes, not you comboing me into oblivion which most people do.  If you were to work more on getting good with metaknight and learning him more than mindgames andadaptability, you would be a long better.  adaptability (as in predicting others) 9/10, mindgames 7/10, skill 3/10 at best.  You can't do anything without others making mistakes, work on that

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 08, 2008, 07:20:31 PM
Haha, Nayr, ggs.

ggs?

Bleh....
It's going to be horrible, and we all know it. Of course IGN is on the "happy train" screaming "NO LAG ZOMG NO LAG!" but they said that for Brawl as well....and look how well that turned out. ANd this is TWELVE people online, not four at max. Wii's are gonna crash.
Yea, for as much crap as the PS3 gets for it's hardware/online it's a godsend compared to this crap. I mean, they already overcharged me for the Wii (puleez, the Wii could sell for less than $200 if they really wanted too...), and yet they have some of hte most outdated tech. on the planet in terms of gaming. I mean, my friend's PSP gets better connection than the Wii at times...

Hopefully I'll be back on soon. I need to try and get better as Sonic and Snake and yet the online is actually making me WORSE.
You're a good Toon Link tho Dawei...loved how I slipped as Snake in front of your downsmash. Slipping...single DUMBEST idea Sakurai used for this game...

Someguy13

is there an Ike Falco or TL user out there who will fight me I need the practise for a Canada vs USA tourney on NS2. Theres 2 Canadians left to fight 6 Americans. I have 2 challengers (we abandoned brackets due to the uneven sides) I know one uses Ike and one mains Falco and Toon Link. Anyone wanna lend me a hand?

Yes this is from my other post but the second I posted this the next post made a new page so I posted this so people would notice. Fight me.

Java

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 08, 2008, 07:39:09 PM
is there an Ike Falco or TL user out there who will fight me I need the practise for a Canada vs USA tourney on NS2. Theres 2 Canadians left to fight 6 Americans. I have 2 challengers (we abandoned brackets due to the uneven sides) I know one uses Ike and one mains Falco and Toon Link. Anyone wanna lend me a hand?

Yes this is from my other post but the second I posted this the next post made a new page so I posted this so people would notice. Fight me.
I use both Falco and TL and occasionally Ike and I would gladly fight you, does it have to be today though? 'Cause it's too late for me.

Java

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 08, 2008, 01:23:58 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on April 08, 2008, 01:20:51 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on April 08, 2008, 12:21:31 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 08, 2008, 11:57:58 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on April 08, 2008, 11:21:33 AM
nvm...
Why don't you ever fight me eh?!
That question also goes for Munkey by my part.
When are we doing our Tourney Match?
When you stop fighting StarWind.
...What?

I haven't even faced Starwind today, actually I haven't even faced a single person today.

Also, I would like to know when we're doing our match, so I know to use my character.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 08, 2008, 07:39:09 PM

I use Ike, but unfortunately my router's been acting up lately
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Dawei

I use Toon Link, and I'm not too bad with Falco.

Now Nayr, I have a simple solution for you; SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR BITCHING.
I'm sick and tired of your god darn bullpoop about lag. No one else gives a darn that the game is lagging. Sure, at first it was bad, but don't cry about it to us that it's lagging like hell for you. If you want to go on some half-assed rant every 10 seconds, go where no one can here it.

Good day.

Matt

Quote from: Dawei on April 08, 2008, 07:59:12 PM

Now Nayr, I have a simple solution for you; SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR BITCHING.
I'm sick and tired of your god darn bullpoop about lag. No one else gives a darn that the game is lagging. Sure, at first it was bad, but don't cry about it to us that it's lagging like hell for you. If you want to go on some half-assed rant every 10 seconds, go where no one can hear it.

Good day.

Ok I made a fix :D, but yea quit whining about your lag and just go fix it.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: `Munkey` on April 08, 2008, 08:23:09 PM
Quote from: Dawei on April 08, 2008, 07:59:12 PM

Now Nayr, I have a simple solution for you; SHUT THE f*** UP WITH YOUR b***ing.
I'm sick and tired of your god dang bulls*** about lag. No one else gives a dang that the game is lagging. Sure, at first it was bad, but don't cry about it to us that it's lagging like hell for you. If you want to go on some half-assed rant every 10 seconds, go where no one can hear it.

Good day.

Ok I made a fix :D, but yea quit whining about your lag and just go fix it.

I totally agree with Dawei too, stop saying those words, geez.

Kilroy

Quote from: Nayrman on April 08, 2008, 06:32:00 PM
Okay matches Rid....
again, too much lag (Nintendo, make a system taht doesn't suck technologically PLEASE!). But okay. You got so F***ing lucky that lag hit when I was jumping on that last match X_X;;
Still the only ROB player I know
Haven't played against me :P
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Ridley

Quote from: Olimar on April 09, 2008, 03:30:37 AM
Okay matches Rid....
again, too much lag (Nintendo, make a system taht doesn't suck technologically PLEASE!). But okay. You got so F***ing lucky that lag hit when I was jumping on that last match X_X;;

Yes but I'm better with Rob lol
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Kilroy

Quote from: Ridley on April 09, 2008, 05:36:47 AM
Quote from: Olimar on April 09, 2008, 03:30:37 AM
Okay matches Rid....

Yes but I'm better with Rob lol
You don't use Side-B enough.

I dunno if you realized, but that's a reflect :P
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT