The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DL:.

Is anyone up to play a match against me?  I'm ready if you're ready.

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 09, 2008, 08:29:31 PM
Quote from: Marth Xero on April 09, 2008, 05:37:22 PM
Hector, you and your Jigglypuff just amazes me O_O
good games Hector and Waddle Dee Knight, did you guys like my SWWS impersonation? :D
????
What do you mean?
What Impersonation?
How dare you try to copy me!

*COUGHspamminglightarrowsCOUGH*

:)

Someguy13

Quote from: darklink140 on April 09, 2008, 08:58:51 PM
good games Hector and Waddle Dee Knight, did you guys like my SWWS impersonation? :D
????
What do you mean?
What Impersonation?

Nah I spam light arrows more than Star. Star uses the Side B and spinny A repeaded thing more though (so of course I run into it every freaking time)

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 09, 2008, 09:22:37 PM
????
What do you mean?
What Impersonation?

Nah I spam light arrows more than Star. Star uses the Side B and spinny A repeaded thing more though (so of course I run into it every freaking time)
*coughs*

You use the light arrows a lot if your fighting somebody you KNOW will get hit by them a lot... ;D
*doesn't say any names*
I Estimate you use a total of 44 LIGHT Arrows in a 4-5 stock match,
HOWEVER, when you fight me you use atleast 15 or less in a 4-5 stock match.

You know who to use them on, and when you can use them, and there is nothing wrong with that.
I use light arrows on you as much as you use on me...

Other people of course is a different story.

Me personally, I try not to use the light arrows a lot cause sometimes I feel that they are cheap.
I'll use it if I'm desperate to rack up my opponents damage of course.

Pit's Angel Ring and (Repeat A) is something I enjoy doing like others enjoy doing.

Such as the Mach Tornado or the Drill Rush MK uses.

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 09, 2008, 09:49:16 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on April 09, 2008, 09:22:37 PM
????
What do you mean?
What Impersonation?

*coughs*

You use the light arrows a lot if your fighting somebody you KNOW will get hit by them a lot... ;D
*doesn't say any names*
I Estimate you use a total of 44 LIGHT Arrows in a 4-5 stock match,
HOWEVER, when you fight me you use atleast 15 or less in a 4-5 stock match.

You know who to use them on, and when you can use them, and there is nothing wrong with that.
I use light arrows on you as much as you use on me...

Other people of course is a different story.

Me personally, I try not to use the light arrows a lot cause sometimes I feel that they are cheap.
I'll use it if I'm desperate to rack up my opponents damage of course.

Pit's Angel Ring and (Repeat A) is something I enjoy doing like others enjoy doing.

Such as the Mach Tornado or the Drill Rush MK uses.

Yea, we all spam something.  It's a way of racking up damage.  Spamming isn't always a bad thing.

But, Star, too much is cheap, as you said.  Heck, I admit that I use the Mach tornado too much.  But, hey, we all have our strategies in winning.

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on April 09, 2008, 10:01:26 PM

Yea, we all spam something.  It's a way of racking up damage.  Spamming isn't always a bad thing.

But, Star, too much is cheap, as you said.  Heck, I admit that I use the Mach tornado too much.  But, hey, we all have our strategies in winning.

The bold is true and therefore everyone should quit whining on the way other people play. Compliment them, pointing out flaws is one thing, but quit whining about them.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: `Munkey` on April 09, 2008, 10:04:57 PM

The bold is true and therefore everyone should quit whining on the way other people play. Compliment them, pointing out flaws is one thing, but quit b***ing about them.
Uhhhhhhhhhh,
I don't think anybody was complaining really,
and if there was, he was talking to me, since Dark Link is my rival in many ways, so I take it as something
I can improve on.

I should try to learn something else perhaps...

Matt

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 09, 2008, 10:10:17 PM
Quote from: `Munkey` on April 09, 2008, 10:04:57 PM

The bold is true and therefore everyone should quit whining on the way other people play. Compliment them, pointing out flaws is one thing, but quit b***ing about them.
Uhhhhhhhhhh,
I don't think anybody was complaining really,
and if there was, he was talking to me, since Dark Link is my rival in many ways, so I take it as something
I can improve on.

I should try to learn something else perhaps...

Well I was talking towards everyone complaining that people spam, camp, etc.

Anyways I'm bored, going on Brawl if anyone is up for a match... Just need to put in my contacts.

HTA!

Miiman56

HTA!

There we go, Ill add you and you can play with me and munky.

Miiman56

Miiman56

uh.. can I play soon? ????