News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

I was beginning to wonder why you weren't coming... ;D

I still have the room up.

lol

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Wolfpika on April 27, 2008, 10:40:12 AM
I was beginning to wonder why you weren't coming... ;D

I still have the room up.

lol
That Sonic vs Wolf on Final Destination...

That wasn't YOU! :P

Wolfpika

Dam star, you killed my ass's inside, let alone the outside...

Wolf was the toughest. Diddy was the only one I beat. Man, I think I can only beat people when there are more than 2 playing.

what do you mean? I don't have any brothers older than me, only baby brothers.

was I better or weaker?

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: PLAYAT on April 27, 2008, 07:14:25 AM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on April 26, 2008, 09:58:35 PM
Looks like I'm getting better. :)

For the longest time I couldn't win once against Playat now I've managed to beat his Metaknight and Lucario in 90% of the matches using my Ness and G&W. I'm happy. :)

DK couldn't handle his Lucario. Just a little bit too slow. D:

Don't get too happy, TKB. You are so lucky my controller was messed up other wise I could've won that MetaKnight vs G & W

Alright. I won't be then. :P

Good matches regardless of whether the controller you were using was weird or not. I'll play you again sometime and hopefully the controller will be working better. I wouldn't want to win against someone with a handicap like that.

Playat

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on April 27, 2008, 11:31:17 AM

For the longest time I couldn't win once against Playat now I've managed to beat his Metaknight and Lucario in 90% of the matches using my Ness and G&W. I'm happy. :)

Don't get too happy, TKB. You are so lucky my controller was messed up other wise I could've won that MetaKnight vs G & W

Good matches regardless of whether the controller you were using was weird or not. I'll play you again sometime and hopefully the controller will be working better. I wouldn't want to win against someone with a handicap like that.

Got my controller working again. I'll play you sometime today

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on April 27, 2008, 12:13:33 PM

In the mean time, how about playing me? :P I really want to see how my new strategies work on you.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

Quote from: Ridley on April 27, 2008, 12:16:35 PM
Quote from: PLAYAT on April 27, 2008, 12:13:33 PM

In the mean time, how about playing me? :P I really want to see how my new strategies work on you.

k. Let me get online

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Wolfpika on April 27, 2008, 11:26:50 AM
Dam star, you killed my ass's inside, let alone the outside...

Wolf was the toughest. Diddy was the only one I beat. Man, I think I can only beat people when there are more than 2 playing.

what do you mean? I don't have any brothers older than me, only baby brothers.

was I better or weaker?
Your Sonic........ that last match...
I don't know, but it seemed "High Leveled" all of a sudden.

Your fighting style just got Quicker and less predictable. LOL

Ridley

Playat absolutely destroyed me. For some reason his smash attacks were comi ng out faster than my a button attacks. Star would you like a match?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on April 27, 2008, 01:16:07 PM
Playat absolutely destroyed me. For some reason his smash attacks were comi ng out faster than my a button attacks. Star would you like a match?
One letter and word: C-Stick.

Playat

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 27, 2008, 01:21:14 PM
Quote from: Ridley on April 27, 2008, 01:16:07 PM
One letter and word: C-Stick.

Chris wanna fight me?

Eizweir

I'm going online now, I know there's a lot of people here I haven't played yet.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

FruitFlow

Good matches Playat and Xero. That was fun.
Also, your very good with MK Playat.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Water ☮

sorry i had to leave Playat and Ssbbrawlin. My mom just got home from vacation and she brought presents! :3

I'll be online shortly if anyone wants to fight me.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: WaterGod on April 27, 2008, 03:11:08 PM
sorry i had to leave Playat and Ssbbrawlin. My mom just got home from vacation and she brought presents! :3
I'll be online shortly if anyone wants to fight me.
Sweet! 8)