News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: havoc79 on April 28, 2008, 07:47:45 PM
Quote from: Wolfpika on April 28, 2008, 07:26:14 PM
your fighting style seems to be limited to smash attacks  and counter attacks havoc with lucario.
yea i dunno what i was doing those matches >.> i usually dont do that but eh it worked XP...sometimes >.>

dang chris i couldnt get realy near u when u olimar! and to think i always thought he was a weakling LOL i guess when played by the right person any char can be a killer!
I just discovered a new strategy when using Olimar today. And the Blue Pikmin has a specialty.

havoc79

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 28, 2008, 07:49:59 PM
Quote from: havoc79 on April 28, 2008, 07:47:45 PM
Quote from: Wolfpika on April 28, 2008, 07:26:14 PM
your fighting style seems to be limited to smash attacks  and counter attacks havoc with lucario.
yea i dunno what i was doing those matches >.> i usually dont do that but eh it worked XP...sometimes >.>

dang chris i couldnt get realy near u when u olimar! and to think i always thought he was a weakling LOL i guess when played by the right person any char can be a killer!
I just discovered a new strategy when using Olimar today. And the Blue Pikmin has a specialty.
yea well it works! freaking was able to kill you once and that was it! >.< and the last 2 i just randomed lol

Matt

Ugh, I am doing horrible today. Anyways GG's Darklink, all I can say improvement wise, is that you are more defensive.

.:DL:.

Quote from: `Matt` on April 28, 2008, 08:42:43 PM
Ugh, I am doing horrible today. Anyways GG's Darklink, all I can say improvement wise, is that you are more defensive.

Ha, yea.  I tend to shield a lot as my greatest weakness before was going through matches without shielding, only dodging.

GG's.  Your Falco is devestating.  BTW, when I move up and down like I did in a match, means I got to do something real quick like answer the phone or something. :P

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on April 28, 2008, 08:44:57 PM

Ha, yea.  I tend to shield a lot as my greatest weakness before was going through matches without shielding, only dodging.

GG's.  Your Falco is devestating.  BTW, when I move up and down like I did in a match, means I got to do something real quick like answer the phone or something. :P

Ah I will now know for next time . More matches same time tomorrow? Or if for some reason end up playing again later... Anyways, I really need to work on my timing and dodging/rolling, *goes to practice*.

Quote from: MagnumSonic on April 28, 2008, 08:47:18 PM
Dodge Rolling is the way you make a crappy character good.

If this is reference to what I said, then....I stopped dodge rolling.  That's why I shield now...

Quote from: `Matt` on April 28, 2008, 08:49:37 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on April 28, 2008, 08:44:57 PM

Ah I will now know for next time . More matches same time tomorrow? Or if for some reason end up playing again later... Anyways, I really need to work on my timing and dodging/rolling, *goes to practice*.

Sure.  Let me know if you can play more today.  If not, tomorrow.

Magnum

Quote from: darklink140 on April 28, 2008, 08:54:35 PM

If this is reference to what I said, then....I stopped dodge rolling.  That's why I shield now...

No, I was saying for people that are Low Tier. It you dodge, you kill

Quote from: MagnumSonic on April 28, 2008, 08:56:52 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on April 28, 2008, 08:54:35 PM

No, I was saying for people that are Low Tier. It you dodge, you kill

Oh...ok.

StarWindWizard7

Man! It really looks like I missed a Brawl Party!  :D

Well, I'm going online, see if I can look for any "Stragglers"  ;D

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 28, 2008, 09:05:38 PM
Man! It really looks like I missed a Brawl Party!  :D

Well, I'm going online, see if I can look for any "Stragglers"  ;D

I'll be there in 10 minutes.  ;D

Magnum

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: MagnumSonic on April 28, 2008, 09:07:39 PM
Can you last for 10 minutes Star?
Last?
as in fight for 10 minutes straight?

LOL, I can't find anybody who would do a 30 stock match.  8)

Magnum

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 28, 2008, 09:17:19 PM
Quote from: MagnumSonic on April 28, 2008, 09:07:39 PM
Can you last for 10 minutes Star?
Last?
as in fight for 10 minutes straight?

LOL, I can't find anybody who would do a 30 stock match.  8)
I would! That would be fun, as long as rolling wasn't allowed.
But I meant can you last 10 minutes before you can Brawl?