News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKoopaBros.

Good matches, Someguy13. :)

Your Toon Link, Marth and Pit caught me by surprise. Lots of funny and epic moments in those matches all around.

I'd play more matches with other people but I need to wake up a bit earlier tomorrow and I shouldn't Brawl into the wee hours of the morning as I often do.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: havoc79 on April 29, 2008, 10:06:53 PM
LOL im loving these matched! the one with link on green green stage i was goofing off sorry XP and a little with the G&W around the end i started trying XP
Havoc as kirby is so effin cute! :D

It was intense that
Lucario vs Sheik Match
(gets chomped by the Kimara) >_>;

I hate to say it but if your gonna be "Cute" like that with Kirby I can't fight you.
It's like kicking a puppy dog! :D

Someguy13

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on April 29, 2008, 10:08:34 PM

Your Toon Link, Marth and Pit caught me by surprise. Lots of funny and epic moments in those matches all around.

I'd play more matches with other people but I need to wake up a bit earlier tomorrow and I shouldn't Brawl into the wee hours of the morning as I often do.
Well Pit is my main. Lol @ Kirby vs DK Hiii Hiii Hiiii. And you G&W kept blowing Ike up when he countered lol.

.:DL:.

GG's Matt.  In that last match with Lucario, I was trying to experiment with something. -_-

StarWindWizard7

For goodness sakes, I been being kicked OFF of Wi Fi ALL DAY today.
It's so annoying.
I didn't mean to quit like that Havoc!

Matt

Quote from: darklink140 on April 29, 2008, 10:17:48 PM
GG's Matt.  In that last match with Lucario, I was trying to experiment with something. -_-

I am doing terrible the past few days, my timing was way off all day, I got 3stocked by people I usually beat.  :'(

But yea GG's, I was surprised on how the DK vs MK match went, I accidentally picked random.

havoc79

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 29, 2008, 10:12:26 PM
LOL im loving these matched! the one with link on green green stage i was goofing off sorry XP and a little with the G&W around the end i started trying XP

It was intense that
Lucario vs Sheik Match

I hate to say it but if your gonna be "Cute" like that with Kirby I can't fight you.
lol! i know isnt he just!!! i liked when i was prego kirby an i poped out a ganondorf o.o; LOL!

yea i was so close on that match! GAH! it hurts me lol but eh like i said im ok but i know i will be defeated by everyone with a victory by chance XP

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 29, 2008, 10:20:09 PM
It's so annoying.

oh thats ok i thought you were done lol! i got kicked off too though but im ganna get back on XD and i didnt add the smash balls i swear! i have items turned off =/ AND U TOOK MY STICKER!!! (on ike and...cant remember who i was now o.o i think lucario on that one too >.>)

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Someguy13 on April 29, 2008, 10:16:12 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on April 29, 2008, 10:08:34 PM

Well Pit is my main. Lol @ Kirby vs DK Hiii Hiii Hiiii. And you G&W kept blowing Ike up when he countered lol.

That Kirby was just evil. XD

I like doing that gust move. It really bothers some people, and its just funny to see.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: havoc79 on April 29, 2008, 10:21:59 PM

It was intense that
Lucario vs Sheik Match

lol! i know isnt he just!!! i liked when i was prego kirby an i poped out a ganondorf o.o; LOL!

yea i was so close on that match! GAH! it hurts me lol but eh like i said im ok but i know i will be defeated by everyone with a victory by chance XP

It's so annoying.

oh thats ok i thought you were done lol! i got kicked off too though but im ganna get back on XD and i didnt add the smash balls i swear! i have items turned off =/ AND U TOOK MY STICKER!!! (on ike and...cant remember who i was now o.o i think lucario on that one too >.>)
Wait, you too? You have been kicked out as me?

havoc79

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 29, 2008, 10:28:24 PM

It was intense that
Lucario vs Sheik Match

It's so annoying.

what?! i have been kicked out as you?!?! what?!?! or do u mean been kicked out just like you?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: havoc79 on April 29, 2008, 10:30:59 PM

It was intense that
Lucario vs Sheik Match

It's so annoying.

what?! i have been kicked out as you?!?! what?!?! or do u mean been kicked out just like you?
*Rolls eyes* Getting out of Wi-Fi without reason genius.

havoc79

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 29, 2008, 10:33:33 PM
Quote from: havoc79 on April 29, 2008, 10:30:59 PM

It was intense that
Lucario vs Sheik Match

It's so annoying.

*Rolls eyes* Getting out of Wi-Fi without reason genius.
ummmmmmmm i knew that >_> *cough* yea i did but iv been able to get right back on =/

.:DL:.

Quote from: `Matt` on April 29, 2008, 10:21:07 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on April 29, 2008, 10:17:48 PM

I am doing terrible the past few days, my timing was way off all day, I got 3stocked by people I usually beat.  :'(

But yea GG's, I was surprised on how the DK vs MK match went, I accidentally picked random.

Ha, yea.  You should consider DK if you haven't.  You're pretty good with him.

HTA!

Be ready for matches later today.
My Fox is coming along nicely.

And Star, I need t fight your Ike, I beat Dawei's pretty easily so we'll see how I do against you.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 30, 2008, 04:29:32 AM
Be ready for matches later today.
My Fox is coming along nicely.

And Star, I need t fight your Ike, I beat Dawei's pretty easily so we'll see how I do against you.
Thats gonna be a No on the Fox vs Ike.

Speed for Speed, Power for Power.
It's always been known that speedy characters are a tad more important then characters with Power.

I may be decent with Ike, Lol but if your Fox beat my Wolf (which I want a rematch btw, well ...maybe), whats the point in Fox fighting Ike, NOT to mention the Lag issues I seem to have with your connection. I honestly would not bother with it.