News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 30, 2008, 04:29:32 AM
Be ready for matches later today.
My Fox is coming along nicely.

And Star, I need t fight your Ike, I beat Dawei's pretty easily so we'll see how I do against you.

How about you test your Fox on my Rob? If not how about Bowser since he is heavy?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

I'll take as an insult, I HAVE a life!  >:(

;) Anyway, I can't play right now, I need to write a chapter in the Written board.

(For my horror, I just came reading a fan fiction were Lucario is Yoshi's son! (Lame thing is, he gave a thumbs up! YUCK!))

havoc79

Quote from: wiiboychris on April 30, 2008, 11:20:15 AM

;) Anyway, I can't play right now, I need to write a chapter in the Written board.

(For my horror, I just came reading a fan fiction were Lucario is Yoshi's son! (Lame thing is, he gave a thumbs up! YUCK!))
heh  :-X and WHAT!??!?!?! o.o i dunno how in the hell lucario could be yoshi's son...1 they dont look anything alike! 2. ones a pokemon the other is a...lizard/dino though we dun know what pokemon r so maby they could be related. 3...ok i dunno now cause i was ganna say lucario can tap into his aura but then i thought that maby he was just special in being able to do that so yea! lol but for me thats a "NO WTF ARE YOU DOING PUTTING THAT UP THERE!!" type of thing   :D
-edit Plus >.> Lucario is WAY cooler then yoshi...though i still love yoshi! XD

Matt

You do not.  :|

havoc79

Quote from: `Matt` on April 30, 2008, 01:30:58 PM

sure chris does...when he/she isnt on the computer! lol (sorry i didnt know i was ganna say he but then i was like, "oh poop i have had girl freinds with the name chris" i think so at leased =/ so sorry i just didnt know not 2 be mean or anything!!!!)

Ridley

Quote from: havoc79 on April 30, 2008, 01:53:01 PM

sure chris does...when he/she isnt on the computer! lol (sorry i didnt know i was ganna say he but then i was like, "oh s*** i have had girl freinds with the name chris" i think so at leased =/ so sorry i just didnt know not 2 be mean or anything!!!!)

His name is Wii BOY Crhis
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on April 30, 2008, 07:32:18 AM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on April 30, 2008, 04:29:32 AM
Be ready for matches later today.
My Fox is coming along nicely.

And Star, I need t fight your Ike, I beat Dawei's pretty easily so we'll see how I do against you.
Thats gonna be a No on the Fox vs Ike.

Speed for Speed, Power for Power.
It's always been known that speedy characters are a tad more important then characters with Power.

I may be decent with Ike, Lol but if your Fox beat my Wolf (which I want a rematch btw, well ...maybe), whats the point in Fox fighting Ike, NOT to mention the Lag issues I seem to have with your connection. I honestly would not bother with it.
I meant with either my Ike or my Marth.

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on April 30, 2008, 01:59:53 PM
Quote from: havoc79 on April 30, 2008, 01:53:01 PM

sure chris does...when he/she isnt on the computer! lol (sorry i didnt know i was ganna say he but then i was like, "oh s*** i have had girl freinds with the name chris" i think so at leased =/ so sorry i just didnt know not 2 be mean or anything!!!!)

His name is Wii BOY Crhis

Um, wiiboychris. SO YOU WERE WRONG! Ha.

.:DL:.

Ok, so...anyone want to have a match?  I'm available.

Playat?  Hm? 

Wolfpika

My god, I train like for minutes, and I still lose! I think I need to step it up a little bit.

Someguy13

Playat

.:DL:.

Quote from: PLAYAT on April 30, 2008, 08:42:26 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on April 30, 2008, 07:31:38 PM
Ok, so...anyone want to have a match?  I'm available.

Playat?  Hm? 

Yea let me get online

Ok, um....I'll go on in about 15 minutes.  I have to do something important, sorry.

Someguy13

Good games Playat. That Pit Vs Lucario match was epic. What can I do to make my sonic better. Cuz right now I suck as him but I wanna force myself to be good.