News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someguy13

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 05, 2008, 06:46:27 PM
Good games Someguy.

Holy Cow!
Did you SEE that drop down spike with Ike?
That was total luck 0-0
Lol the one where you dropped off the edge in a kamakazi kill? That was amazing I sat there for a few seconds after just like O_o.

HTA!

Quote from: Someguy13 on May 05, 2008, 06:50:50 PM
Sorry for the crappy playing on my part HTA but most of the time in those matches I was doubled up in stomach pain. Im gunna have to stop playing now cuz its getting worse but I might be on again later if it goes off a bit. I thought playing Brawl would kinda take my mind off of it but it dident really work.
I could tell you werent at your best, get well soon.

HTA!

Quote from: Someguy13 on May 05, 2008, 06:52:46 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 05, 2008, 06:46:27 PM
Good games Someguy.

Holy Cow!
Did you SEE that drop down spike with Ike?
That was total luck 0-0
Lol the one where you dropped off the edge in a kamakazi kill? That was amazing I sat there for a few seconds after just like O_o.
I was spazzing out lol

Someguy13

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 05, 2008, 06:57:28 PM
Quote from: Someguy13 on May 05, 2008, 06:50:50 PM
Sorry for the crappy playing on my part HTA but most of the time in those matches I was doubled up in stomach pain. Im gunna have to stop playing now cuz its getting worse but I might be on again later if it goes off a bit. I thought playing Brawl would kinda take my mind off of it but it dident really work.
I could tell you werent at your best, get well soon.
Thanks I will.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on May 05, 2008, 06:07:29 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on May 05, 2008, 04:51:30 PM
I need more persons to send Stages, Replays and Snapshots, it's boring to send only to Dawei, Depster and Star only, my Wii Code is 6199-7245-3827-1003
Send some to me. :(
Wii Code please. ;)

Daft Pink

Quote from: wiiboychris on May 05, 2008, 07:22:49 PM
I need more persons to send Stages, Replays and Snapshots, it's boring to send only to Dawei, Depster and Star only, my Wii Code is 6199-7245-3827-1003
Wii Code please. ;)
Oh, I forgot you need a Wii Code to exchange with people. I feel so stupid. Let me go look for my Wii Code and I'll edit it in when I get it.

Ok, I got it. It's 5377 2517 2286 2099. What's yours?

StarWindWizard7

LOL, "NO".

I refuse to let a "green Kirby" beat my "black Wolf" @ Someguy13.
THAT, right there is a rematch in the making and you know it! *sing song*!!

LOL @ the Ike Dittos...completely unexpected.
Your Sonic is better then mines though I haven't tried maining as him really.

Your Pit has improved against my black wolf however! You were in the zone that time! ^___^

How's My Sheik coming along?

Someguy13

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 05, 2008, 09:47:20 PM
LOL, "NO".

Your Pit has improved against my black wolf however! You were in the zone that time! ^___^

XD That Kirby vs Wolf match pretty much made my day. Did you see how long it was? 8 min and 7 seconds.

My Sonic might be better but your Ikes better than mine by about the same ammount as my sonic is to yours (if that makes even a bit of sense)

Yeah I cant see why it would have DCed us though we usually have an unusually good connection (considering the distance apart and all)

Your Sheik it really good. Frankly it made me miss being good with her in Melee. I might have done better if I dident kill myself so often but that dosent take away from the fact that you crushed me like a bug. I think your Sheik is a bit better than your wolf but not quite as good as your Pit.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Someguy13 on May 05, 2008, 09:57:18 PM
LOL, "NO".

XD That Kirby vs Wolf match pretty much made my day. Did you see how long it was? 8 min and 7 seconds.

My Sonic might be better but your Ikes better than mine by about the same ammount as my sonic is to yours (if that makes even a bit of sense)

Yeah I cant see why it would have DCed us though we usually have an unusually good connection (considering the distance apart and all)

Your Sheik it really good. Frankly it made me miss being good with her in Melee. I might have done better if I dident kill myself so often but that dosent take away from the fact that you crushed me like a bug. I think your Sheik is a bit better than your wolf but not quite as good as your Pit.
White Sheik, better then Black Wolf? :O
Well, thats...wow...
I need to test Sheik against others for me to believe that. :P

Out of all our fights we never did a Pit Ditto surprisingly.

HTA!

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 05, 2008, 10:22:57 PM
LOL, "NO".

Well, thats...wow...

We need a pit ditto soon Star.. I've improved.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 06, 2008, 04:36:39 AM
LOL, "NO".

Well, thats...wow...

Maybe if you fix your lag we'll fight. ;)

Someguy13

LOL, "NO".

Well, thats...wow...

Well you never used Pit. But yes we need another Pit ditto. They are probally some of the most epic fights around. And they can last like 15 min... Always an awesome fight.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on May 05, 2008, 08:12:46 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on May 05, 2008, 07:22:49 PM
Wii Code please. ;)
Oh, I forgot you need a Wii Code to exchange with people. I feel so stupid. Let me go look for my Wii Code and I'll edit it in when I get it.

Ok, I got it. It's 5377 2517 2286 2099. What's yours?
....AHEM.

HTA!

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 06, 2008, 07:04:06 AM
LOL, "NO".

Well, thats...wow...

Im fairly sure its you.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 06, 2008, 01:45:04 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 06, 2008, 07:04:06 AM
LOL, "NO".

Well, thats...wow...

Im fairly sure its you.

But I don't get that laggy with anybody but you...