News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Thanks for the match Dawei/Playat. I finally got my wii wifi fixed (DS needs stronger signal -_-), so I am a little sucky :( Anyways, thanks for welcoming me back with a beatdown....Playat. Oh, and this means everyone else is on notice, Mack is comin' for ya.

Dawei

Quote from: mackormoses on May 07, 2008, 08:54:38 PM
Thanks for the match Dawei/Playat. I finally got my wii wifi fixed (DS needs stronger signal -_-), so I am a little sucky :( Anyways, thanks for welcoming me back with a beatdown....Playat. Oh, and this means everyone else is on notice, Mack is comin' for ya.
I want to do a 1v1 with you. D:

Macawmoses

Quote from: Dawei on May 07, 2008, 08:55:55 PM
I kept trying but you kept denying me D:

Dawei

Quote from: mackormoses on May 07, 2008, 08:59:15 PM
I'm already playing matches with Playat. D:

Not to mention I'm not seeing any requests.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Dawei on May 07, 2008, 09:10:31 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on May 07, 2008, 08:59:15 PM
I'm already playing matches with Playat. D:

Not to mention I'm not seeing any requests.
I made several but it kept denying me, so, I gave up D:

JrDude

I should come back to Brawl. Especially since no one likes Mario Kart Wii anymore (even though it just came out) >.>
Who wants to fight?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dawei

That was such an awesome combo on the first stock of our first DK vs MK match, Playat. :P

For the rest, GGs. I almost had you in that one Luigi Vs. Gdorf match. I could only pull of Rofl combos (nair to up b) at the low percentages though :( I've got to work on it.

JrDude

Quote from: JrDude on May 07, 2008, 09:21:13 PM
I should come back to Brawl. Especially since no one likes Mario Kart Wii anymore (even though it just came out) >.>
Who wants to fight?
So... no one? :(
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on May 07, 2008, 09:28:55 PM
That was such an awesome combo on the first stock of our first DK vs MK match, Playat. :P

For the rest, GGs. I almost had you in that one Luigi Vs. Gdorf match. I could only pull of Rofl combos (nair to up b) at the low percentages though :( I've got to work on it.

Who won your matches? You or Playat?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on May 08, 2008, 06:58:32 AM

It went back and forth for the most part. Usually the winner only won by a single stock though.

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on May 08, 2008, 02:49:31 PM

It went back and forth for the most part. Usually the winner only won by a single stock though.

You record any matches? I would love to see one.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on May 08, 2008, 03:46:30 PM

I didn't, though maybe Playat did.

Playat

Quote from: Dawei on May 08, 2008, 04:05:09 PM
Quote from: Ridley on May 08, 2008, 03:46:30 PM

I didn't, though maybe Playat did.

I think I recorded one...I think. Man I really need a VCR :(

HTA!