News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itachi

ggs tkb. I'd work more on your G@W. It has more potential than your ness and DK.
3609-0712-2947 lol brollz

FruitFlow

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 11, 2008, 08:56:16 PM
Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on May 11, 2008, 08:43:51 PM
Quote from: RobotRawk on May 11, 2008, 04:56:45 PM
Good Games Brawlin, though you need work with your Samus just a little, you overuse Samus's charge shot... It gets really predictable fast, otherwise your Samus is pretty good.

Edit: Star you need to change my name again on the front page.
Good games once again Matt...er...RobotRawk. Changed your name again eh. N/E ways good games. I wasn't really trying with Olimar, but you still have a pretty good Falco on your side. See ya round.
I remember when I beat `matt` with his own falco.

I can just feel that his reaction was like, " O K wtf is Star Doing ?? " :D

Basically my reaction when HTA played my Pit for the 1st time I think. :P
Yeah. That's one big way to embarrass someone. XD
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Dawei

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 11, 2008, 09:24:40 PM
Good games Itachi. You're a bit better than me.

At least I won a couple of times. :)

Edit: Dawei, when you're free I can verse you if you're still up.
I'm still willing to play. I've got a room open.

Matt

Quote from: Dawei on May 11, 2008, 09:36:47 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 11, 2008, 09:24:40 PM
Good games Itachi. You're a bit better than me.

At least I won a couple of times. :)

Edit: Dawei, when you're free I can verse you if you're still up.
I'm still willing to play. I've got a room open.

Imgoin2kilu

Anyways room open again...

DededeCloneChris

....I really need to get my Wii repaired or get another one before this month ends.

Matt

Quote from: wiiboychris on May 11, 2008, 09:59:48 PM
....I really need to get my Wii repaired or get another one before this month ends.

And you need to play me because I am just so sexy.

TheKoopaBros.

Good matches Dawei. Too many of those were really close.

You're pretty good with a lot of characters. o.o

JrDude

Who want's to fight me? I might be worse (and I was already bad) since I've been on MKW, but I'll try.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dawei

GGs, TKB.
I agree with Itachi that your GW has more potential (Speaking of GW, I'm surprised I won that second ditto), even though your DK faired much better against me.

Also, tip for Ness; At high percentages, when you get someone caught in a pk fire, use a back throw instead of a dash attack/dair.

Thanks, too. I find it more fun to use a lot of characters. Keeps the game fresh.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Dawei on May 11, 2008, 10:29:31 PM
GGs, TKB.
I agree with Itachi that your GW has more potential (Speaking of GW, I'm surprised I won that second ditto), even though your DK faired much better against me.

Also, tip for Ness; At high percentages, when you get someone caught in a pk fire, use a back throw instead of a dash attack/dair.

Thanks, too. I find it more fun to use a lot of characters. Keeps the game fresh.

I don't know why I don't think of backthrowing out of a PK fire, thanks for the tip. My G&W might have the most potential but I want to use most of my characters and be decent with all of them so I'll keep practicing. Speaking of which the other night SWW and Robotrawk said my DK was the best so it could depend on the person I play, and their playstyle as well.

I could never just play one or two characters. Its fun to play a good number of characters. :)

Matt

Quote from: JrDude on May 11, 2008, 10:28:58 PM
Who want's to fight me? I might be worse (and I was already bad) since I've been on MKW, but I'll try.

I will if you are willing to...

Quote from: JrDude on May 11, 2008, 10:26:00 PM
Quote from: RobotRawk on May 11, 2008, 10:20:50 PM

Stop changin' your name Munkey

Why is everyone so jealous that I am so darn sexy... I guess they just like me for my body. *TskTsk*

JrDude

Quote from: RobotRawk on May 11, 2008, 10:38:48 PM
Quote from: JrDude on May 11, 2008, 10:28:58 PM

I will if you are willing to...

Quote from: JrDude on May 11, 2008, 10:26:00 PM
Quote from: RobotRawk on May 11, 2008, 10:20:50 PM

Stop changin' your name Munkey

Why is everyone so jealous that I am so darn sexy... I guess they just like me for my body. *TskTsk*
1. Ok
2. It's your sexy gray hair.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dawei

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 11, 2008, 10:34:11 PM
Quote from: Dawei on May 11, 2008, 10:29:31 PM
GGs, TKB.

I don't know why I don't think of backthrowing out of a PK fire, thanks for the tip. My G&W might have the most potential but I want to use most of my characters and be decent with all of them so I'll keep practicing. Speaking of which the other night SWW and Robotrawk said my DK was the best so it could depend on the person I play, and their playstyle as well.

I could never just play one or two characters. Its fun to play a good number of characters. :)
Yes, it's always good to have alternates, depending on who you are playing. Next time we play though, I want to do some DK dittos. Fight for the use of black kong. :P

HTA!

I told you i would own you in 2x damage Dawei  :P

Star, we really need another Pit ditto soon.
But I won't be playing at all this week, standardized testing starts tomorrow.

Dawei

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 12, 2008, 04:29:50 AM
I told you i would own you in 2x damage Dawei  :P

Star, we really need another Pit ditto soon.
But I won't be playing at all this week, standardized testing starts tomorrow.
Even though you d/c'd in the middle of that match. :P I wouldn't have thought that Gdorf's dash attack was a 1 hit ko though. :(