News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Dawei on May 14, 2008, 09:39:53 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 14, 2008, 09:31:13 PM
Quote from: Dawei on May 14, 2008, 08:47:57 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 14, 2008, 08:35:31 PM
Quote from: Dawei on May 14, 2008, 08:16:03 PM
I can't believe I 3 stocked you in that Mario vs Luigi match TKB. :P Same goes for the comeback I made in the GW dittos.

More matches on comments as we continue...

I couldn't believe it either. ;_;

Those dittos were really fun, and a lot of those matches really came down to the line. Like that epic Metaknight vs Ness match that we just had.

I would play more games but I need to clean up my room and eat something.
Yeah, so many of those were so close.
I need to practice something I learned from UL with DK, and then I think I'll be able to beat you in Dk dittos. I hope. :P D:

>.> <.<
ahhhh shhhh don't release the secret. :(

I edited this post and mine. Don't worry about it. ;)

Dawei

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 14, 2008, 09:45:55 PM
Quote from: Dawei on May 14, 2008, 09:39:53 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 14, 2008, 09:31:13 PM
Quote from: Dawei on May 14, 2008, 08:47:57 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 14, 2008, 08:35:31 PM
Quote from: Dawei on May 14, 2008, 08:16:03 PM
I can't believe I 3 stocked you in that Mario vs Luigi match TKB. :P Same goes for the comeback I made in the GW dittos.

More matches on comments as we continue...

I couldn't believe it either. ;_;

Those dittos were really fun, and a lot of those matches really came down to the line. Like that epic Metaknight vs Ness match that we just had.

I would play more games but I need to clean up my room and eat something.
Yeah, so many of those were so close.
I need to practice something I learned from UL with DK, and then I think I'll be able to beat you in Dk dittos. I hope. :P D:

>.> <.<
ahhhh shhhh don't release the secret. :(

I edited this post and mine. Don't worry about it. ;)
Haha. :P I didn't really mind, but it's still cool. :D Now I just need to get someone with it...

HTA!

Cornwad

JrDude

That was fun, I'm getting slightly better, and I can only win with Yoshi... And some people I can't beat at all... And Corn is better than I thought he would be, especially since most people suck with Olimar.

Also who's R.O.B.? Not that character, the name thing says R.O.B. and I don't know who he is.
[move][/move]
Dude .

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: JrDude on May 15, 2008, 03:53:52 PM
That was fun, I'm getting slightly better, and I can only win with Yoshi... And some people I can't beat at all... And Corn is better than I thought he would be, especially since most people suck with Olimar.

Also who's R.O.B.? Not that character, the name thing says R.O.B. and I don't know who he is.
Do you want to fight me?

I wanna see how good you got.

JrDude

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 15, 2008, 04:05:27 PM

Do you want to fight me?

Sure. I haven't played YOU in a while so it might take a bit to get used to your gameplay again *goes online*
[move][/move]
Dude .

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: JrDude on May 15, 2008, 04:07:11 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on May 15, 2008, 04:05:27 PM

Do you want to fight me?

Sure. I haven't played YOU in a while so it might take a bit to get used to your gameplay again *goes online*
I just wanted you and to play...

*I have to go pick up Pizza anyway, so perhaps later on tonight Jr. Dude.

Matt

Oh, guys don't join my room right now, I just forgot to turn off my Wii so... apparently I have a room up according to a friend. Oh, I changed my name back.

Water ☮

Quote from: `Matt` on May 15, 2008, 04:34:24 PM
Oh, guys don't join my room right now, I just forgot to turn off my Wii so... apparently I have a room up according to a friend. Oh, I changed my name back.
Good.

Edit: bleh hate lag! T_T

gg's playat...i guess?

JrDude

Corn is too good with Olimar, I can barely land, and when I do you launch me right back up. You kinda need to work on Jigglypuff though, you're good, but I can always get you to your last life.
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

Quote from: JrDude on May 15, 2008, 06:43:23 PM
Corn is too good with Olimar, I can barely land, and when I do you launch me right back up. You kinda need to work on Jigglypuff though, you're good, but I can always get you to your last life.
I have horrible eyesight (20/400) and when I play him I can't tell what the pikmin are doing, be it grabbing, throwing or smashing.

Thats my problem with Olimar >_<.

JrDude

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 15, 2008, 07:06:24 PM
I have horrible eyesight (20/400) and when I play him I can't tell what the pikmin are doing, be it grabbing, throwing or smashing.

Thats my problem with Olimar >_<.
Yeah, and it was 12 times more confusing when we did the Olimar ditto.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Ridley

lol one day I destroyed his Olimar, then the next day he destroyed my Rob and now today I beat him and Playat in a free for all.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...