News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Dr.H2: Great matches! That MK match was pure win... I wanted to save the replay, but it wouldn't let me. D= Oh well. Good games!
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: LightningSword on May 20, 2008, 08:14:02 PM
Dr.H2: Great matches! That MK match was pure win... I wanted to save the replay, but it wouldn't let me. D= Oh well. Good games!
I know, that was sort of funny. We should try and avoid FD so we don't have those akward moments. XD And what sort of saddens me is that I couldn't beat you with Wario or Luigi (mains...well..more like faves) but I could with Lucario and MK.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: PLAYAT on May 20, 2008, 07:43:47 PM
Quote from: Dawei on May 20, 2008, 07:40:42 PM
SWW, you could probably beat him now. I was able to beat him with Wario. He just camps for the most part now.

But lol playat, DDD got 2 smashballs in the match. Too bad his was practically useless D:

Actually I can beat your Wario now, Dawei. Don't give SWW false hopes :P

@TKB: How am I annoying? :|

Just MetaKnight/Snake have ridiculously high priority on almost all their moves, so unless I'm attacking when you're not, you're pretty much invincible. And the fact that you always seem to perfectly dodge/shield throw all my attacks. I can do that offline, but I can't seem to dodge/shield/grab normally on wifi.

Its more of not being able to land a hit on some of your characters than anything.

Playat

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 20, 2008, 08:19:22 PM
SWW, you could probably beat him now. I was able to beat him with Wario. He just camps for the most part now.

But lol playat, DDD got 2 smashballs in the match. Too bad his was practically useless D:

Just MetaKnight/Snake have ridiculously high priority on almost all their moves, so unless I'm attacking when you're not, you're pretty much invincible. And the fact that you always seem to perfectly dodge/shield throw all my attacks. I can do that offline, but I can't seem to dodge/shield/grab normally on wifi.

Its more of not being able to land a hit on some of your characters than anything.

I see...sometimes your tactics seems predictable to me when playing you are playing as DK and Ness

Well my "Ultimate Smash Team" remains undefeated. Wonder if there's a smash player here capable of beating all of them constantly

Dawei

Quote from: PLAYAT on May 20, 2008, 08:32:29 PM

I see...sometimes your tactics seems predictable to me when playing you are playing as DK and Ness

Well my "Ultimate Smash Team" remains undefeated. Wonder if there's a smash player here capable of beating all of them constantly
I probably could if I tried hard enough. But then I would face Zamus, Shiek, or lucario and fail miserably since I'm horrible against all of them.

I'm almost tempted to make a sig like yours though...

Edit: Damn tkb, your DK kept destroying me. I got him with Rob though, so it's all good.
Too bad he owned my wolf that one time. :\ I completely forgot how badly DK out ranges Wolf.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Dawei on May 20, 2008, 08:56:21 PM

I probably could if I tried hard enough. But then I would face Zamus, Shiek, or lucario and fail miserably since I'm horrible against all of them.

Edit: dang tkb, your DK kept destroying me. I got him with Rob though, so it's all good.
Too bad he owned my wolf that one time. :\ I completely forgot how badly DK out ranges Wolf.

Except for Wolf's ftilt, Fsmash and lasers DK can outrange him pretty easily. Though that match was so close I wouldn't say that my range determined the outcome completely.

Good matches though. I decided to work on my approach. I still need to get a better approach with Ness and Mario. DK and G&W are probably my all around best now.

Your ROB destroyed me, but it was partly the stage's fault too. XD
And I just hate Olimar. I think he's tied with my hate of Snake and Meta Knight. :P

Dawei

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 20, 2008, 09:38:14 PM

Edit: dang tkb, your DK kept destroying me. I got him with Rob though, so it's all good.

Except for Wolf's ftilt, Fsmash and lasers DK can outrange him pretty easily. Though that match was so close I wouldn't say that my range determined the outcome completely.

Good matches though. I decided to work on my approach. I still need to get a better approach with Ness and Mario. DK and G&W are probably my all around best now.

And I just hate Olimar. I think he's tied with my hate of Snake and Meta Knight. :P
Lasers, yes, but Fsmash and ftilt, not so much. DK's own of those have much greater range than Wolfs.
Yes, your DK and GW are without a doubt your best. Your DK probably is your best, though I still say GW has more potential.
I too really [really really] need to work on my approach. I'm too used to people just falling for simple things, so I end up doing just that and end up walking right into the opponent. I also needed to work on my edge game with Kirby. Jesus intercourse ing christ I couldn't get on the stage with him. D: :P I can hardly pull off full hitting fairs, let alone ledge hop with them. I miss being able to drop off the ledge with the c stick. :(

DededeCloneChris

*Raises hand*

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: Dawei on May 20, 2008, 09:47:02 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on May 20, 2008, 09:38:14 PM

Lasers, yes, but Fsmash and ftilt, not so much. DK's own of those have much greater range than Wolfs.
Yes, your DK and GW are without a doubt your best. Your DK probably is your best, though I still say GW has more potential.
I too really [really really] need to work on my approach. I'm too used to people just falling for simple things, so I end up doing just that and end up walking right into the opponent. I also needed to work on my edge game with Kirby. Jesus f***ing christ I couldn't get on the stage with him. D: :P I can hardly pull off full hitting fairs, let alone ledge hop with them. I miss being able to drop off the ledge with the c stick. :(

For wolf I meant that you can hit DK with those moves without much fear of DK attacking first. DK has more range but Wolf's attacks are generally faster and can still hit him.

Yeah, I'm still in somewhat of a noob mindset too. I keep doing random Fsmashes with DK and G&W when saving them up for the right moment and not getting punished by the lag would be smarter. I don't get much competition locally so I'm not in the right mindset to begin with. At least the wifi is helping me out. :P

I was sort of surprised I made those nair edge guards against Kirby. With Kirby being the master of the air I expected to miss/get spiked/etc.

Cornwad

Quote from: Nayrman on May 20, 2008, 07:10:35 PM
Corn...I have to say you're rather annoying. When with Playat all you did was run away until there were 2 left.
Good 1 v 1 Sonic vs. Wario mach. Stupid wall jump killed me! I SHOULD"VE WON!
All I'm gonna say about Olimar is my god you're annoying (putting COrn's Olimar in the "cheap" category with all Pits). Could your throw BE any more overpowered in that situation!?

Olimar's plants put the hedge in the hog >=O
But yeah, his throws are way overpowered. Especially since Sonic can only  hit at close range. All I hade to do was chomp in the first match and grab in the second :)

HTA!

We need to train together more TKB, we are pretty close in skill level.

Cornwad

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

.:DL:.

GG's Corn.  I wasn't really going 100% today, to tell the truth.  Eh...whatever.

I know that Olimar is MK's greatest weakness, so...that last match had an obvious winner. O_o

Overall, great matches.  I'd say we won an even amount of matches.

Cornwad

Quote from: darklink140 on May 21, 2008, 07:57:33 PM
GG's Corn.  I wasn't really going 100% today, to tell the truth.  Eh...whatever.

I know that Olimar is MK's greatest weakness, so...that last match had an obvious winner. O_o

Overall, great matches.  I'd say we won an even amount of matches.

Yup :)
Meta Knight is so annoying when using Wario. Mach Tornado cancels both Chomp and Wario Bike  :'(
Good games.