News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:DL:.

Good matches Playat.  I'd say we're about even in MK skills.  Believe it or not, I wasn't going "all out" tonight.  It was just a game for fun.  But you're REALLY good with MK.

It seems we thought each other a new combo.  I thought you my down grab combo and you taught me the walking sword slash attack. (Don't know what it's called).

GG's.

Playat

Well, well, well....darklink140 just about perfected almost all of my white metaknight's moves, agility, and everything.
You have counter every one of my tactics of my metaknight. Congrats! :)

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: PLAYAT on May 21, 2008, 09:24:33 PM
Well, well, well....darklink140 just about perfected almost all of my white metaknight's moves, agility, and everything.
Umm...Playat...you were sounding like an evil guy just now...

Quote from: PLAYAT on May 21, 2008, 09:24:33 PM

I'd like to thank my mother and..and....

:P

One thing I do need to perfect are my dodges, as you are pretty good at evading my down b attack.  But I noticed you kept falling for the Shuttle Loop Slash I did. ;)

Ridley

Great games Dawei. I didn't really try at the end with the Pikachu because I got brownies but the other matches were epic. We need to do a Rob ditto again.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

Quote from: darklink140 on May 21, 2008, 07:57:33 PM
GG's Corn.  I wasn't really going 100% today, to tell the truth.  Eh...whatever.

I know that Olimar is MK's greatest weakness, so...that last match had an obvious winner. O_o

Overall, great matches.  I'd say we won an even amount of matches.
MK is a counter to Olimar actually.

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 22, 2008, 01:32:51 PM
Quote from: darklink140 on May 21, 2008, 07:57:33 PM
GG's Corn.  I wasn't really going 100% today, to tell the truth.  Eh...whatever.

I know that Olimar is MK's greatest weakness, so...that last match had an obvious winner. O_o

Overall, great matches.  I'd say we won an even amount of matches.
MK is a counter to Olimar actually.

Hm...well, not in this situation.  I haven't really fought against any good Olimar users, so I don't have any advantages over Olimar.

JrDude

Who's Shake, and MT? there are others I don't know but I forgot their names.

Also Dawei's matches were fun. Besides the match where he used Olimar, I always killed him twice, but he always won in the end :(
[move][/move]
Dude .

TheKoopaBros.

Sorry about quitting on you, Dawei. I forgot I had a program uploading a video, and that's what was making the lag. It'll be done in 10 minutes.

Sorry anyways.

Edit: Back, lag free now. :)

JrDude

STAR!
Lemmy fight you. and if your b/f's still obsessed with the game, lemmy fight him.
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

As I thought, we are evenly matched.
Sorry my dog started freaking out and it so intercourse in annoying >_<

HTA!

Quote from: JrDude on May 22, 2008, 05:12:41 PM
STAR!
Lemmy fight you. and if your b/f's still obsessed with the game, lemmy fight him.
Let me see if you fight for your friends.

JrDude

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 22, 2008, 05:15:58 PM
Quote from: JrDude on May 22, 2008, 05:12:41 PM
STAR!
Let me see if you fight for your friends.
so... we fight?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Hey HTA, how come you kept D/C during the matches?  I was winning, and you disconnected. 

Hm... :-X

HTA!