News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

I can't believe I beat you in the MK dittos playat. :)
I was almost coming back in that last lucario vs Ike match, but not quite. :( :P

The Baron

Playat

Quote from: Dawei on June 01, 2008, 01:14:33 PM
I can't believe I beat you in the MK dittos playat. :)
I was almost coming back in that last lucario vs Ike match, but not quite. :( :P

I thought I wasn't gonna win in that MK dittos because of the lag every 2 seconds>_<

Someguy13

Quote from: The Baron on June 01, 2008, 03:18:04 PM
Looking for a Brawl for practice =P
actully wait nvm I cant stay any longer.

Playat

Matt

Some play me a game or two, I have a room set up... It needs to be someone I haven't play with in awhile.

Edit: Good matches Dawei, your Marth is better then last time we had a match.

Edit2: Good matches TWD, your Luigi is better, but you should use his normal B more.

Edit3: Sorry guys who tried joining my room, I was busy kicking SK's ass in Halo... anyways room is still open and I am no longer busy.

Edit4: Good matches Playat, your Marth is the shiz, I still can't beat it D: .  Anyways room is up but don't join I am busy again.

FruitFlow

Sorry for those matches Dawei.
I haven't been playing for some time due to business.
Still, GGs.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Quote from: `Matt` on June 01, 2008, 04:59:30 PM
Some play me a game or two, I have a room set up... It needs to be someone I haven't play with in awhile.

Edit: Good matches Dawei, your Marth is better then last time we had a match.

Edit2: Good matches TWD, your Luigi is better, but you should use his normal B more.

Edit3: Sorry guys who tried joining my room, I was busy kicking SK's ass in Halo... anyways room is still open and I am no longer busy.

Edit4: Good matches Playat, your Marth is the shiz, I still can't beat it D: .  Anyways room is up but don't join I am busy again.
No wonder it took me forever to join.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Playat

George The Titan

wii number:6680 6617 8923 6978   FC:0216 0738 3857   Location:Buffalo,NY    Online Screen Name:Gorge

Ridley

I'm not going to be able to play for 2 weeks guys. I had to send the wii in for repairs however I have all my data and stuff on an SD card so it is nothing big.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

George has been added, if anyone has been missed, please pm Dawei, Starwindwizard7, or myself, Mackormoses.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Ridley on June 02, 2008, 03:57:21 PM
I'm not going to be able to play for 2 weeks guys. I had to send the wii in for repairs however I have all my data and stuff on an SD card so it is nothing big.
You were another victim? And 2 weeks? That is a long time for just a repair.

thunderhero4

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 02, 2008, 10:22:52 PM
Not really... I sent in my GH3 disc for a replacement and it took a month to return...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 02, 2008, 10:28:29 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on June 02, 2008, 10:22:52 PM
Not really... I sent in my GH3 disc for a replacement and it took a month to return...
Umm...what did you do to that disc?