News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Playat

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

FruitFlow

GG's yesterday Playat. We need to battle again sometime this weekend.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Playat

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on June 09, 2008, 10:14:20 AM
GG's yesterday Playat. We need to battle again sometime this weekend.

Thanks. I'll be looking forward to it

HTA!

Matt

HTA!

.:DL:.

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on June 10, 2008, 06:02:30 PM
GG's DL, but I play MK and ZSS so atrociously in lag ;-;,

Yea, that was some bad lag.

I can't believe my ZSS beat yours.  Then again, the lag...

Either way, GG's.

HTA!

Quote from: darklink140 on June 10, 2008, 06:13:18 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on June 10, 2008, 06:02:30 PM
GG's DL, but I play MK and ZSS so atrociously in lag ;-;,

Yea, that was some bad lag.

I can't believe my ZSS beat yours.  Then again, the lag...

Either way, GG's.
I just picked her up today, but im much better usually.

GG's

FruitFlow

We need to fight again some time this weekend Matt and Dawei. It's been a while now.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

guido123

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

Dawei

Quote from: guido123 on June 11, 2008, 03:13:05 PM
the lag has been crazy latley it starting to piss me off
I suggest you sell your soul to the devil so that you can learn the forbidden arts of port forwarding and switching to open DNS. If he likes your soul, he might even teach you how to figure out the least used router channel in your area though you'll need a laptop for that. If you don't have too much time on your hands though, you can talk to God and he'll probably give you some simple advice, like making sure your router's firmware is up to date and your network driver is up to date as well. He's not as helpful as the devil though, as sometimes he'll just give you bare-bones advice, like try and move your router to a more central location.

If all else fails, becoming an hero always works.

Nayrman

Quote from: Dawei on June 11, 2008, 03:40:56 PM
I suggest you sell your soul to the devil so that you can learn the forbidden arts of port forwarding and switching to open DNS. If he likes your soul, he might even teach you how to figure out the least used router channel in your area though you'll need a laptop for that. If you don't have too much time on your hands though, you can talk to God and he'll probably give you some simple advice, like making sure your router's firmware is up to date and your network driver is up to date as well. He's not as helpful as the devil though, as sometimes he'll just give you bare-bones advice, like try and move your router to a more central location.

u have that copied and pasted somewhere don't you?  8)

guido123

good advice but its the other people that have a bad connection but i might try that :)

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

Dawei

Quote from: Nayrman on June 11, 2008, 03:43:32 PM

u have that copied and pasted somewhere don't you?  8)
Yeah, I wrote it up awhile ago for someone that needed help. Saves me time, while being witty, for other people who have poop connections.