The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Dawei on June 11, 2008, 03:53:25 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on June 11, 2008, 03:43:32 PM
Quote from: Dawei on June 11, 2008, 03:40:56 PM
Quote from: guido123 on June 11, 2008, 03:13:05 PM
the lag has been crazy latley it starting to piss me off
I suggest you sell your soul to the devil so that you can learn the forbidden arts of port forwarding and switching to open DNS. If he likes your soul, he might even teach you how to figure out the least used router channel in your area though you'll need a laptop for that. If you don't have too much time on your hands though, you can talk to God and he'll probably give you some simple advice, like making sure your router's firmware is up to date and your network driver is up to date as well. He's not as helpful as the devil though, as sometimes he'll just give you bare-bones advice, like try and move your router to a more central location.

If all else fails, becoming an hero always works.

u have that copied and pasted somewhere don't you?  8)
Yeah, I wrote it up awhile ago for someone that needed help. Saves me time, while being witty, for other people who have s*** connections.
well, updating my firmware helped a bit but it still doesn't help with ppl with crappy connections.
I'm almost more suprised you even respond to ppl complaining about online....

Dawei

Quote from: Nayrman on June 11, 2008, 03:54:51 PM
I suggest you sell your soul to the devil so that you can learn the forbidden arts of port forwarding and switching to open DNS. If he likes your soul, he might even teach you how to figure out the least used router channel in your area though you'll need a laptop for that. If you don't have too much time on your hands though, you can talk to God and he'll probably give you some simple advice, like making sure your router's firmware is up to date and your network driver is up to date as well. He's not as helpful as the devil though, as sometimes he'll just give you bare-bones advice, like try and move your router to a more central location.

Yeah, I wrote it up awhile ago for someone that needed help. Saves me time, while being witty, for other people who have s*** connections.
well, updating my firmware helped a bit but it still doesn't help with ppl with crappy connections.
I respond so that they shut up about online. :D

Nayrman

Quote from: Dawei on June 11, 2008, 04:06:12 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on June 11, 2008, 03:54:51 PM

I respond so that they shut up about online. :D
I just wanna know where was this when I had horrible problems with it X_X;;
But I guess better late than never  ;D

Someguy13

Good games DL. Why do our matches always seem to end up liek the end of that last one  :D
Also do you use the C-stick? I dont think its cheap or anything Im just curious as to how you do smashes so quizkly out of a doge or sheild. I cant use the C-Stick cuz I use the wiimote/nunchuck and the only option fo that is shake smash and I cant use that because due to the freedom of the wii/mote/nunchuck I move my hands around a bit now.

guido123

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

Good games Mario.

Its weird... we both use Wario and we both have the same first name (if your wifi name is your first name) O_O

Good games anyway :D

guido123

Linkman

guido123

anybody want to play me online today or tomorrow or whenever

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

.:DL:.

GG's TKB.  Your Samus was...deadly.  Sorry I left at the end, I had to do something important. 

Hey how was my Falco?

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: darklink140 on June 14, 2008, 03:07:21 PM
GG's TKB.  Your Samus was...deadly.  Sorry I left at the end, I had to do something important. 

Hey how was my Falco?

Yeah, good games. Your Falco was one of your best characters aside from Meta Knight. Nice use of the reflector to kill me. XD

Thanks for the compliment. I find that only Samus and my DK have any chance of winning against Meta Knight.

.:DL:.

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on June 14, 2008, 03:09:12 PM

Hey how was my Falco?

Yeah, good games. Your Falco was one of your best characters aside from Meta Knight. Nice use of the reflector to kill me. XD

Thanks for the compliment. I find that only Samus and my DK have any chance of winning against Meta Knight.

Haha, yea.  :D  I actually wanted to battle your DK, which is why i chose DK at first.

TheKoopaBros.

Quote from: darklink140 on June 14, 2008, 03:22:30 PM
Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on June 14, 2008, 03:09:12 PM

Hey how was my Falco?

Haha, yea.  :D  I actually wanted to battle your DK, which is why i chose DK at first.

That's what I thought, but I wanted to give some of my lesser used characters some practice. Maybe another time.