News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guido123

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

TheKoopaBros.

Good games if only 2, I have to leave me and my family are leaving to eat out for supper and other stuff. Sorry about quitting on you in case you didn't know.

Someguy13

Yeah good games no worrys about leaving. Hows my Diddy I've been thinking about picking him up and adding him to the list of characters that Im ok as.

guido123

Quote from: Someguy13 on June 14, 2008, 04:34:35 PM
Yeah good games no worrys about leaving. Hows my Diddy I've been thinking about picking him up and adding him to the list of characters that Im ok as.
i dont know about you guys but im starting to like luigi

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

Someguy13

Quote from: guido123 on June 14, 2008, 04:39:22 PM
Wanna have a match?

captainjacksparrow

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

TheKoopaBros.

Pretty decent actually. If you want to get better with Diddy (even though it annoys me), use Diddy's Bananas more. They're a great projectile for lining up smash attacks and multihit combos because the tripping of them immobilizes your opponent.

Lotos

Good.  Luigi's pretty good if you can land his Up Special perfectly.  I can run at the opponent, up special, and get a ping.  Do that, master the recovery techniques, know where and when to do the final smash, etc. and you'll be pwning with Luigi in no time.

And, yeah, if anyone wants to have a match right now...

PWEESE?
Lotos - 3179 5810 6012

Ridley

Quote from: Lotos on June 15, 2008, 12:04:22 PM
Good.  Luigi's pretty good if you can land his Up Special perfectly.  I can run at the opponent, up special, and get a ping.  Do that, master the recovery techniques, know where and when to do the final smash, etc. and you'll be pwning with Luigi in no time.

And, yeah, if anyone wants to have a match right now...

PWEESE?
Lotos - 3179 5810 6012

Sure I will.

My FC is 2750-0767-7093
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Lotos

I got my ass handed to me D:

Anyone else wanna play?

Playat

Ridley

Quote from: Lotos on June 15, 2008, 02:07:31 PM
I got my ass handed to me D:

Anyone else wanna play?

Sorry I quit early but I had to eat dinner.

Also anyone up for a match? I'm hosting.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Lotos