News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on June 21, 2008, 09:04:46 AM
Anyone up for a match?

@Ridley: I don't think I can fix my lag. I have USB Wi-Fi adapter

Dang that is too bad. Oh well.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

StarWindWizard7

Uhhh, erm, sorry guys...
I WON'T be online anytime this week.

Apparently, My Wii can't read any Wii Discs Or game cube discs.
I'm getting an error which requests for me to send my Wii to Nintendo
and let them repair it. (Going by the Nintendo website that is).

So, I don't know when I'll be online again.
The entire ordeal makes me want to strangle the creator of Nintendo Systems.

Ridley

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 22, 2008, 07:50:32 PM
Uhhh, erm, sorry guys...
I WON'T be online anytime this week.

Apparently, My Wii can't read any Wii Discs Or game cube discs.
I'm getting an error which requests for me to send my Wii to Nintendo
and let them repair it. (Going by the Nintendo website that is).

So, I don't know when I'll be online again.
The entire ordeal makes me want to strangle the creator of Nintendo Systems.

That happened to me not too long ago. I got it from dropping the wii.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

Alright kids, I think I will play some matches tomorrow afternoon. However, I want a simple match, so, none of your fancy dancy items, please.

Ridley

Well please Mac, let me be the first to own you.  :D Hope you are ready tomorow.
...It's quite obvious...

Itachi

3609-0712-2947 lol brollz

SkyMyl

"Simple", eh?

No one likes the uniqueness of items anymore. :(

Ridley

Hey Dawei, Good matches. I didn't play too well but play me tomorow and I can guarentee I will be better. Up for the rematch?
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on June 23, 2008, 06:24:04 PM
Hey Dawei, Good matches. I didn't play too well but play me tomorow and I can guarentee I will be better. Up for the rematch?
I can play during the morning/early afternoon, though I'm going to the apple store to get my laptop checked later in the afternoon.

Also, I love that gyro drop you showed me. :P

Playat

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on June 23, 2008, 07:25:39 PM
I can play during the morning/early afternoon, though I'm going to the apple store to get my laptop checked later in the afternoon.

Dang it! I didn't know I taught you that. Well Good thing I know people. I will find the counter by tomorow. :P Also you should learn to glide toss it works exceptionally well if you master it. I'm still working on it.
...It's quite obvious...

Cornwad

Someone come on and play me. With Anyone matches aren't fun :(

Cornwad

Good games Ridley. I'd say we're about even, with you being slightly better :D
All of those matches were so close... except for the last one :P

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on June 23, 2008, 07:37:44 PM

Dang it! I didn't know I taught you that. Well Good thing I know people. I will find the counter by tomorow. :P Also you should learn to glide toss it works exceptionally well if you master it. I'm still working on it.
I'm decent at glide tossing, though I'm not good at doing it on the fly. If I use Rob a bit more I could probably get it down, I'm just lazy. D:

Also, Playat. I need to MK ditto you again some time. I'm really liking him, and I want to see if I can learn anything from you. And no sandbagging/johns plz.

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on June 23, 2008, 09:13:17 PM
Quote from: Ridley on June 23, 2008, 07:37:44 PM

I'm decent at glide tossing, though I'm not good at doing it on the fly. If I use Rob a bit more I could probably get it down, I'm just lazy. D:

Also, Playat. I need to MK ditto you again some time. I'm really liking him, and I want to see if I can learn anything from you. And no sandbagging/johns plz.

Sorry to say this but from what I saw Playat will destroy you. He is like the Meta god. Although I think there is some guy called Plank who might be better.
...It's quite obvious...