News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on June 23, 2008, 10:08:50 PM
Quote from: Dawei on June 23, 2008, 09:13:17 PM
Quote from: Ridley on June 23, 2008, 07:37:44 PM
Quote from: Dawei on June 23, 2008, 07:25:39 PM
Quote from: Ridley on June 23, 2008, 06:24:04 PM
Hey Dawei, Good matches. I didn't play too well but play me tomorow and I can guarentee I will be better. Up for the rematch?
I can play during the morning/early afternoon, though I'm going to the apple store to get my laptop checked later in the afternoon.

Also, I love that gyro drop you showed me. :P

Dang it! I didn't know I taught you that. Well Good thing I know people. I will find the counter by tomorow. :P Also you should learn to glide toss it works exceptionally well if you master it. I'm still working on it.
I'm decent at glide tossing, though I'm not good at doing it on the fly. If I use Rob a bit more I could probably get it down, I'm just lazy. D:

Also, Playat. I need to MK ditto you again some time. I'm really liking him, and I want to see if I can learn anything from you. And no sandbagging/johns plz.

Sorry to say this but from what I saw Playat will destroy you. He is like the Meta god. Although I think there is some guy called Plank who might be better.
Hey, I beat him in MK dittos last time. Plus, like I said, it was more for a learning experience.

Playat

Hey Dawei, Good matches. I didn't play too well but play me tomorow and I can guarentee I will be better. Up for the rematch?
I can play during the morning/early afternoon, though I'm going to the apple store to get my laptop checked later in the afternoon.

Dang it! I didn't know I taught you that. Well Good thing I know people. I will find the counter by tomorow. :P Also you should learn to glide toss it works exceptionally well if you master it. I'm still working on it.
I'm decent at glide tossing, though I'm not good at doing it on the fly. If I use Rob a bit more I could probably get it down, I'm just lazy. D:

Also, Playat. I need to MK ditto you again some time. I'm really liking him, and I want to see if I can learn anything from you. And no sandbagging/johns plz.

So be it!
BTW there are some really good brawlers at brawl central forums. check it out sometime

Eizweir

Mack, Star, Dawei, or any other mod.  Please update my information on the front page to:
Friend Code:  4425-2443-4768
FC~MX (MXero)
Texas

I bet 10 bucks that my clan leader is a better MK than Playat...  Well, I would If I had money >_<  But yeah...  If Interested, PM me.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

SkyMyl

Someone please do a match with me...Computers are just too chumpy.

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on June 24, 2008, 04:54:58 AM

So be it!
BTW there are some really good brawlers at brawl central forums. check it out sometime

I personally prefer the smash boards. There are so many tourny winners there it isn't even funny.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

So be it!
I really need to go there more. I was semi-active before/shortly after brawl came out, but then I forgot about the place. Ridley is right though that in general, smashboards would destroy brawl central. But as things are, most of the real good smashboarders don't play online.

Also, Xero, I'm not even going to pm you and just say I want to play him.

Eizweir

Quote from: Dawei on June 24, 2008, 09:41:20 AM
That was meant for everyone, not just you.  And, I'm not sure what you meant by that exactly.  :P
But speaking of pms, you need to check yours...
EDIT: I found the problem,I'm on there twice -_-'  Look @ number 61 on the list, and delete it.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Ridley

So be it!
I really need to go there more. I was semi-active before/shortly after brawl came out, but then I forgot about the place. Ridley is right though that in general, smashboards would destroy brawl central. But as things are, most of the real good smashboarders don't play online.

Actually the best Rob user is getting online in September and I am going to get a match with him. There is also Toasty and Noodles who play online already.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Playat

So be it!

yeah I got an account on smashboards but I'm not as active before/after brawl came out either.
I don't know where to find some brawlers that plays online

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on June 24, 2008, 10:48:57 AM

So be it!

yeah I got an account on smashboards but I'm not as active before/after brawl came out either.
I don't know where to find some brawlers that plays online

The character specific boards are a good place to start.
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Quote from: Ridley on June 24, 2008, 10:16:24 AM

So be it!

Actually the best Rob user is getting online in September and I am going to get a match with him. There is also Toasty and Noodles who play online already.
The keyword was most. 3 or 4 people does not override most.

Playat

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on June 24, 2008, 12:13:23 PM
Quote from: Ridley on June 24, 2008, 10:16:24 AM

So be it!

The keyword was most. 3 or 4 people does not override most.

There are others but I supose you are right.
...It's quite obvious...

Dawei

Playat, I asked for no sandbagging. D: Either that, or Ridley, you were severely mistaken.

Playat

Quote from: Dawei on June 24, 2008, 03:17:33 PM
Playat, I asked for no sandbagging. D: Either that, or Ridley, you were severely mistaken.

No I wasn't sandbagging and Ridly is severely mistaken. I blame everything on my faulty C-stick. >.<
How many wins I got though?