News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloroform?

Quote from: Allegretto on June 30, 2008, 10:56:29 AM
Quote from: Chloroform? on June 30, 2008, 09:28:18 AM
1934 - 0349 - 3380

There's my code, although there are so many people here I doubt I'll be able to play with everyone.
Ill vs you.

Alright. Want to go on right now?

Gamree

Quote from: Someguy13 on June 30, 2008, 11:11:10 AM
Quote from: Gamree on June 30, 2008, 09:18:26 AM
Quote from: Someguy13 on June 29, 2008, 11:01:05 PM
Nice matches. Lol my wiimote stoped working for what ever reason so I was using the Wiimote on its side.
You C-stick right (you were pulling some pretty fast smashes out of doges) If I can get my Nunchuck working will you help me learn how to use shake smash?

Or anyone really.

Depends on who I'm playing as.  Some characters are better suited C-sticking, while others I just use normal A attacks when I can.  Lol, and sorry if I seemed a little out of it at the beginning of our Sheik vs Mario match.  I really wasn't paying attention because my computer randomly decided to start installing some updates, which made our game begin to lag, so i was holding the controller with one hand and dodging all the time while I was trying to stop my computer with the other.  Looks like that ended up breaking my shield, lol. ;D
Yeah I though something was up. I only realized that after i got behind you with an Fsmash. As it was charging I was like "pleasemovepleasemovepleasemove" I dont care about the start of that match but the ending was epic.

I was doing well until the end.  I got f'd up in the end. O_o lol

Someguy13

Quote from: Gamree on June 30, 2008, 11:46:36 AM
Nice matches. Lol my wiimote stoped working for what ever reason so I was using the Wiimote on its side.
You C-stick right (you were pulling some pretty fast smashes out of doges) If I can get my Nunchuck working will you help me learn how to use shake smash?

Or anyone really.

Depends on who I'm playing as.  Some characters are better suited C-sticking, while others I just use normal A attacks when I can.  Lol, and sorry if I seemed a little out of it at the beginning of our Sheik vs Mario match.  I really wasn't paying attention because my computer randomly decided to start installing some updates, which made our game begin to lag, so i was holding the controller with one hand and dodging all the time while I was trying to stop my computer with the other.  Looks like that ended up breaking my shield, lol. ;D
Yeah I though something was up. I only realized that after i got behind you with an Fsmash. As it was charging I was like "pleasemovepleasemovepleasemove" I dont care about the start of that match but the ending was epic.

It was like a double spike. Once with the fair and once off the bottom of the stage.

Gamree

Quote from: Someguy13 on June 30, 2008, 11:52:41 AM
Quote from: Gamree on June 30, 2008, 11:46:36 AM

Or anyone really.

It was like a double spike. Once with the fair and once off the bottom of the stage.

Lag threw me off for the first spike.  I told her to air-dodge, but the one second lag didn't get in in time.

Anyway, I'll be up again for most of today for some more brawl matches if anyone wants to brawl with me, unless my family decides to go see Wall-E later today.

Chloroform?

Doodle

YEAH

Playat

Chloroform?

Ok, see you on.

Also, it'd probably help to mention that my Brawl name thing is "Tory."

StarWindWizard7

I have to DC from my computers Internet to get ONLINE on my Wii now.
-_-

I have that True Nintendo Lan Adapter, but I'm still gonna send in my Wii to NOA soon because of the Disc slot problems.

ANYWAY-
I'm no where near as good as I used to be in all honesty.
If my skills from the past was a level 9.1 out of 10, my current skill now
is probably a 7-8.1 at best. :(

And I played with a lot of characters so I'm not as good with my main Pit as I used to be.
I know how to fly forever, but that's not gonna help me....
Unless you vs me on my Mario Bros. Stage, that may help my results. :P

Anyway- My "Room mate" and I are willing to play some of you people. :)

Chloroform?

Wow, that was a ridiculously laggy match, nobody could move. I've had matches with people across the country that were smoother than that. Maybe it'll be better next time.

Playat

Quote from: Chloroform? on June 30, 2008, 07:44:58 PM
Wow, that was a ridiculously laggy match, nobody could move. I've had matches with people across the country that were smoother than that. Maybe it'll be better next time.

actually it won't be better. I'm in Arizona for two weeks.

Chloroform?

Quote from: PLAYAT on June 30, 2008, 08:05:21 PM
Quote from: Chloroform? on June 30, 2008, 07:44:58 PM

actually it won't be better. I'm in Arizona for two weeks.

Gah! Well the second match was a significant improvement (like that was hard). Maybe it'll get better magically.

Cornwad

Nice games, Cap'n... but next time no items please :)

Why did you quit that last match? :(

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: Cornwad on June 30, 2008, 09:20:34 PM
Nice games, Cap'n... but next time no items please :)

Why did you quit that last match? :(
My sister got board and turned off the wii

Matt